Legacy of the Divine Tarot- general dicussion

Bonnie

Court Cards

Baylys -

I would be happy to take part in a discussion of the Court Cards. :)

Quester

I would love to talk about the Court Cards too!! :)

PAMUYA

Well, pick a card and start a thread.

strings of life

Coming from the one who never actually participates in study groups :laugh:.I just like to resurrect these general discussion threads.

I was going to study the Tarot of Dreams, but I have decided to work with the Legacy of Divine Tarot first. Why? Well, I have fallen in love with my birth card The Lovers. It usually ends up being one of my least favorite cards in a deck, but this Lovers card is my favorite Lovers card and is one of my favorites in the deck. It just coincides so well with my birth sign card, Temperance. And I'm not big into astrology...yet. Plus, it's my mother's favorite Tarot deck--the first one she purchased after giving me her Hoi Polloi.

I just feel very drawn to it in a strong way.

I'm going to start randomly and take cards as they come.

Anyone else interested?

Jes

YES! I am definately interested.

I have ordered this deck and am awaiting it, I was very very drawn to it. Which is odd for me (I have used the same deck for 11 years) so I am very excited to get into this deck.

let me know when you pick a card, and we can go from there. :)

Fly My Pretty

I'm interested also, I've had this deck for a month now & absolutely adore it.

strings of life

Jes said:
YES! I am definately interested.

I have ordered this deck and am awaiting it, I was very very drawn to it. Which is odd for me (I have used the same deck for 11 years) so I am very excited to get into this deck.

let me know when you pick a card, and we can go from there. :)
Wow, 11 years? That's great. I hop from deck to deck and it's terrible :laugh:. I just can't commit. Feel free to chime in as soon as you get it and start at whatever card that you would like. I think that may be best since it's hard to go in order in my opinion...

Fly My Pretty said:
I'm interested also, I've had this deck for a month now & absolutely adore it.
Hooray! I'll start tomorrow :).

Cassandra022

I might join in somewhat. I kind of really not good at committing to anything these days due to lots of things going on, but i'll join in if/when i can, seeing as i do love this deck and it'd be interesting to do some study with other people...

strings of life

Cassandra022 said:
I might join in somewhat. I kind of really not good at committing to anything these days due to lots of things going on, but i'll join in if/when i can, seeing as i do love this deck and it'd be interesting to do some study with other people...
Well, I'm happy that I did receive some response. It can be lonely when others aren't participating and even harder to start.

Join when you can :).

ETA: Well, I started, but I only wrote my card draw in my journal as opposed to here :laugh:.

Simsy

Hemera said:
Here´s our new study group for this awesome deck.
Who wants to join?
Feel free to start threads for any card you like, but please remember to let Sulis know of the new thread.

Yes please!!!

Simsy