Talents + Passions = Career Suggestions spread

rcb30872

Hi

This is a simple spread, you can adapt it, to how you want to, but first of I will show you the spread, and make suggestions how you can adapt it:

1, 2, 3: Talent 1
4, 5, 6: Talent 2
7, 8, 9: Talent 3
10, 11, 12: Passion 1
13, 14, 15: Passion 2
16, 17, 18: Passion 3
19, 20, 21: Suggestion/Outcome 1
22, 23, 24: Suggestion/Outcome 2
25, 26, 27: Suggestion/Outcome 3

You can use as many cards as you like for all the separate positions, you can use just 1 if you really wanted to.

You can adapt to add or take away the number of the separate columns, that is talent - passion - suggestion - outcome

I have set up a reading exchange about this, so if you want to take a look, you are welcome to do so.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=48317

Bec

PS, another example in the your reading section, a reading I did for myself http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=48323

Whitestar

Thanks for this! I checked out the reading in the exchange section...looks great. I have a friend wading through a big career change, I think it would be a perfect spread for her!

a_shikhs

hey bec,
this spread looks really good. i'll definately try it out tonight with my new witches tarot deck. lol..

thanks..

Gregglobe

Astonishing

rcb30872 said:
Hi

This is a simple spread, you can adapt it, to how you want to, but first of I will show you the spread, and make suggestions how you can adapt it:

1, 2, 3: Talent 1
4, 5, 6: Talent 2
7, 8, 9: Talent 3
10, 11, 12: Passion 1
13, 14, 15: Passion 2
16, 17, 18: Passion 3
19, 20, 21: Suggestion/Outcome 1
22, 23, 24: Suggestion/Outcome 2
25, 26, 27: Suggestion/Outcome 3

You can use as many cards as you like for all the separate positions, you can use just 1 if you really wanted to.

You can adapt to add or take away the number of the separate columns, that is talent - passion - suggestion - outcome

I tried this spread yesterday. It still astonishes me, though, I am not quite clear of your adapting arrangements or instructions. Well, to the nitty-gritty, here's what happened: speaking of the "talent" cards, the end cards, which are 3, 6 & 9-gave me data that seems to indicate a communicative message to me, that may be correct, though I didn't enjoy the message, but it got my attention and action. So cards, 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 8 did NOT makes any sense. And I received no "connection" from them.

Same thing with the passion cards: the end cards-12, 15, 18- gave me a message-and my "passions" were correct! But, the cards, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, I made no connection with.

Anybody else had such an experience?

The suggestive outcome were interesting. I took notes on them.

Do you have any idea why the end cards in talent and passion gave a message, while the other cards did not?

rcb30872

Hi greggloble

Did you check out the links, where there was of mine, and another one I did for someone else?? Yes, I did come across as something which could not have been well, answering the question as such.

Maybe you should post your reading in the Your Reading section, and see if you can get another perspective on it, just a thought!!

Bec

Gregglobe

rcb30872 said:
Hi greggloble

Did you check out the links, where there was of mine, and another one I did for someone else?? Yes, I did come across as something which could not have been well, answering the question as such.

I tried to check out the links, but I do not have permission to view the link. Why is that?

Moonbow

Hi Gregglobe

The links in Bec's post are in a forum which you do not yet qualify for. They link to the Reading Exchange and for that forum you need a subscription OR a minimum of 25 posts and one weeks membership.

Moonbow*

rcb30872

Oh sorry gregglobe

Didn't realise!!

Bec

cormac

this looks very interesting and pertains to questions i've been asking myself quite a bit as of late -- thanks for sharing it and the extra info too :)

Kira

Thanks for sharing your spread, Bec. :) This one will definitely come in handy for me, as I've been struggling with this exact question quite a bit lately. Although I'll probably only be able to use one card for each, since I'm still a Tarot newbee, hopefully this will give me some insight into my search.

~Kira