Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale Tarot

Michellehihi

I have it and I find it very lovely; and I find that the stories are well chosen for the cards. I bought a Spanish version on Bookdepository for $45 with free shipping.

ana luisa

My collection is top-heavy with esoteric decks, and I'm always looking for something simpler and fresher. I'll be taking a closer look at the Fairy Tale tarot, but this one here seems like a winner.

This deck is deceivingly sweet for it has given me the most powerful and deep readings ever. It is also perfect for pet reading, don't know why . If it is affordable, I would seriously consider it, Barleywine :)

Jen P

Another fairy tale deck I'm fond of is The Whimsical Tarot.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/whimsical/

I think the whimsical Tarot looks way too cutesy and simple for my taste, but thanks for the idea.

I have it and I find it very lovely; and I find that the stories are well chosen for the cards. I bought a Spanish version on Bookdepository for $45 with free shipping.

I would really have to have the guidebook in English. I don't do apps, so I'd have to do the English version.

Jen P

You can usually buy the Baba deck here in tarot trading when someone wants to sell it. It normally goes for around $80 to $100. :)

Yes, I have the Baba deck and book. I love it!

Does the Lisa Hunt deck ever come up for $80-$100?

Padma

Does the Lisa Hunt deck ever come up for $80-$100?

Only the Spanish or Russian (?) (not sure of Russian, I think I saw one once here) versions, as far as I can see from the trade threads here.

PS you could do the app just for the sake of having the book, and the English titles to the cards, and use it when you are reading your other language real life paper deck :)

Jen P

Only the Spanish or Russian (?) (not sure of Russian, I think I saw one once here) versions, as far as I can see from the trade threads here.

PS you could do the app just for the sake of having the book, and the English titles to the cards, and use it when you are reading your other language real life paper deck :)

Thanks Padma ;-)

RavenLuna

I bought the app so I could read fairy tales to my little one on the go, but after a while I got to know the stories and images, so bought the French deck. It requires some initial effort to get to know, but it is lovely, and gives a deeper, different readings to the more standard RWS decks.

I wouldn't spend a fortune on the English one, but it is beautiful if you can get it.

Jen P

I bought the app so I could read fairy tales to my little one on the go, but after a while I got to know the stories and images, so bought the French deck. It requires some initial effort to get to know, but it is lovely, and gives a deeper, different readings to the more standard RWS decks.

I wouldn't spend a fortune on the English one, but it is beautiful if you can get it.

What does anyone think would be a reasonable price for it?

gregory

Sadly there's no such thing. Even on abe it's showing up at £500 :bugeyed:

But if you really want one- well, you have PM; don't know if it would be OK for you....

Nemia

The German publisher (Arun Verlag) claims that the German version (Märchentarot) will be re-published this summer. You can pre-order it on Book Depository.

I have always wanted this deck and I'm really glad I'll be able to buy it at a reasonable price in a language I know. Otherwise, I think I'd have sooner or later bought a Spanish version although I don't know Spanish.

Let's hope an English version is on its way.