Tarot of Eons

Dee Ell

I LIKE Eric Dunne's work.

THIS one reminds me much more of the Tarot of Heroes.... though it mercifully fails to top that Page of Swords...

I'd never seen that one before, THANKS GREGORY 😡
(though are you honestly saying you think that deck's Page of Swords is, um, LESS tame than this deck's Two of Wands?!? I find that hard to believe πŸ˜‚

ETA: or the KNIGHT of Wants from this deck??? 😡

Dee Ell

KNIGHT of Wants
πŸ˜’not sure if auto-correct or Freudian slip but I'm not fixing it πŸ˜‚

(sorry guys, I'm having way too much fun with this thread ;) )

FLizarraga

Between the Ace of... Butts... and the Knight of... Wants... not to mention gregory's not too subtle implication that this deck's Page of Swords is a... bottom... *sniff* this thread is slowly (and Freudianly) slipping into the mere burlesque. It is most indecorous. πŸ™„

Dee Ell

Between the Ace of... Butts... and the Knight of... Wants... not to mention gregory's not too subtle implication that this deck's Page of Swords is a... bottom... *sniff* this thread is slowly (and Freudianly) slipping into the mere burlesque. It is most indecorous. πŸ™„

Hey, we're just working with what we were given, FLizzo mi cariΓ±o πŸ˜‰

(btw - it's not THIS deck's PoS gregory was referring to, but the other eyeful of a deck she compared it to (same goes for Laura's Ace of Butts πŸ˜‚ ))

FLizarraga

(btw - it's not THIS deck's PoS gregory was referring to, but the other eyeful of a deck she compared it to (same goes for Laura's Ace of Butts �� ))

Actually, I was pushing further into innuendo... if, as gregs said, the Eons cannot "top" the Heroes' Page of Swords... :angel:

Dee Ell

Actually, I was pushing further into innuendo... if, as gregs said, the Eons cannot "top" the Heroes' Page of Swords... :angel:

Oh, I got the joke ;) I just didn't know you were including BOTH decks' PoS in it & only referring to the, em... positional status of "gregory's" Page in relation to... anyone else πŸ˜‚

ok, BASTA!

Farzon

This looks so, so gay in such a ridiculously cheesy way that I'm even thinking about getting a copy. I think I could have a lot of fun with this deck. [emoji56]

Tibor

Does anyone know how to order it outside of the US. I'm in the UK. I sent an email to the email address that was on the website but haven't got a reply.

Dogs&Coffee

I have an inexplicable urge to watch that episode of The Office where Dwight and Jim play SecondLife.... so weird...