Freedom for Noblet!

BSwett

I got my brave on and finally unleashed the Noblet! Now, these are Tarot cards!

Good day :)

B.

BSwett

3mm radius. Any bigger than that and I wouldn't have done it.

delizt

lovely job!! what corner rounded did you use?

mrpants

They look so nice!

Abrac

You are indeed brave to unleash the corner cutter on this deck, but it looks very nice. :)

Krystal Mystic

Nice job! I've thought about doing the same thing to some of my facsimilie decks. What corner rounder did you use?

BSwett

I used a three size corner cutter that I got on Amazon for about $15. It's called the "Sun-Star Kadomaru pro corner cutter". For these thick cards i had to use the palm of my hand and press close to the middle of the tool, instead of the lever it has. It was a little tricky but it works fine. I've used it on my Pierre Madenie and Soprafino decks.

Laura Borealis

I like those small corners. My corner-rounder takes more off. I like yours better.

Isn't the Noblet nice when it's rounded? :)

Attachments

• Little Bits Nipped Off.jpg
    Little Bits Nipped Off.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 267

BSwett

I like those small corners. My corner-rounder takes more off. I like yours better.

Isn't the Noblet nice when it's rounded? :)

Yep. Love mine!
Actually I would like to get an even smaller radius rounder. The ideal corners are like the ones on Flornoy's Dodal; probably like 2mm. There's some decks out there that IMO are seriously ruined by huge round corners which somehow clash against the black frame lines.
The church of beauty is all about the little details...
;)

Irischacha

I'm reviving this thread because I'm thinking of doing the same to my Noblet (really ouchy corners) and I'm wondering if anyone has advice for how to proceed--one card at a time or can this corner rounder handle more than one card?

Advice? Tips? Cheerleading? Moral support?