If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

PisceanRedhead

Shining_Moon said:
Thank goodness my daughter came before the full moon in feb which was also a total eclipse!

I was born on the day of a solar eclipse in February. My mother was in labor during the eclipse and I was born later that afternoon.

Please forgive me if this is a silly question (I'm a total newbie at this!) but how does being born during or on the day of a solar eclipse affect a person and/or their personality?

RufusJ

Hmm, all I know is I'm a Taurus with both my moon and rising sign in Scorpio. Am I psychic? I don't know, probably. I see things, hear things, intuit things... but I don't look for psychic connections in everything I do. Sometimes it's as mundane as seeing an extra person in a crowd-- but I don't know that's what I've seen until later.

rufusj

FaireMaiden

For what it's worth...

Scorpio rising...

Neptune in Libra 12th House...

North Node in Aquarius 4th House trines Neptune in Libra 12th House by 1 degree...

Uranus in Cancer 9th House squares Neptune in Libra 12th House by 2 degrees, quincunxes North Node in Aquarius 4th House by 3 degrees, and trines Scorpio Ascendent by 3 degrees...

I'm clairaudient...

Disa

cheekyminx said:
Would their sun, moon or rising be in a water sign? So Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio.

Im just curious as I've spoken to a few ppl who do have a planet in either sign. So am curious to know how many of you have a planet in one of those signs :)

My moon is in scorpio, my sisters moon is in Pisces.

Here's mine:

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Aquarius • Mercury Conjunct Ascendant • Moon in the Ninth House

Venus Pisces in house 1 direct
Jupiter Scorpio end of house 8 retrograde
True Node Pisces in house 1 direct(what does that mean?)

Disa

WalesWoman

Well, according to this site Neptune in I

She is intuitive, sensitive. Not a fighter and is indecisive. May have some identity problems until she decides on a more spiritual or artistic path. May be psychic or simply strongly intuitive. Gentle and yielding.

???
All my watery planets are not in watery signs. So according to the poll, I should be intuitively as dense as a fence post... and not at all psychic, clairvoyant or anything... of which... I am pretty much NOT. Except for a few odd things here and there that happened, I figure I'm a lucky guesser for the most part.

phoenixblu

My rising and moon are both in saggitarius... sun in gemini!

Popo

hm hm! I'm a Virgo with Aquarius ascendant and my moon in Scorpio. Should I be clairvoyant?

cheekyminx

Can't believe this thread is still alive and kicking :bugeyed:

MareSaturni

I'm...moon in Aries, Rising is Sagittarius. Sun is Sagittarius too. Not intuitive/psychic at all, if your theory of water signs is right. A creature from a fiery hell instead :p

FoolToThink

What about stuff in the 12th house, like maybe Mercury in Pisces in the 12th house...I've got that (my sun is all that as well), and I swear I have psychic dreams and thoughts every once in a while (I remember them when I have them, I just don't know that they're predicting something until the thing happens).