Ciro's Spread cloths

tarotlova

Can anyone tell me if the houses in Lenormand & Kipper are the same, or if they are completely different? The reason I am asking is I want to buy a cloth but I'm not sure which one would be better for me, I'm new to Kipper and have just brought Ciro's new Kipper, but I have read Lenormand for 20 years now so I am leaning towards buying the Lenormand ones and laying the Kipper on that one. Any help would be appreciated! :)

CosmicBeing

i have no helpful information. But i just learned something from your post. Makes me want to buy this now.

danieljuk

I own the Lenormand "+4 at the bottom" GT fabric and it's so beautiful and hand sewn together by his wife. His beautiful art, nice fabrics and well put together and so I would definitely recommend getting at least one of them! It was a big buy for me (using present money) but I don't regret it at all.

I can't be sure about the houses though because I only really understand the Lenormand houses at present and never done big readings like that with Kipper.

You won't be disappointed with whichever you go for and hopefully someone here will have more knowledge about the houses.

tarotlova

Thanks

Well I love those spread cloths, but, due to money or lack of! I have decided to make one myself using a deck that I don't read with but is perfect for the Lenormand houses in the GT. :) This will do nicely until I get some more funds.

View attachment 80846

Cacia

Hello Tarot lova

I will move your thread to the lenormand forum where you guys can continue this discussion, that forum is more appropriate. If, you have any questions please feel free to ask thanks for your understanding

Cacia

lenormand moderator