Your spirit guide spread

iAmRiotEyes

Mine has Death as their personality and our relationship in the spirit world is the Devil which honestly freaked me out a little bit. But still a very insightful spread, gave me tons of good information :)

Ryuk

Already knowing quite a bit about who it is who "walks with me," I wanted to try your spread, hoping that helped communication. I have some sort of massive blockage / lesson to be learned / obstacle in life that just won't go away so I am trying different approaches to it.

Here's what I got as results:

1. Justice
2. Ace of Wands
3. Strength
4. Empress - a bit of a surprise here
5. Devil - temptation, oh yeh!
6. 3 of Cups - interesting because I've spent the day with a friend who has been diagnosed with cancer and one of her friends who came across the country to be with her.
7. 8 of Wands
8. 7 of Pentacles
9. Temperance
10. 5 of Pentacles - I like to see this card as two poor people going to a church to pray for help int heir temporal needs. A different sort of interpretation than many, but it's one way I look at it, especially in times when faith and values questions rear their heads in my life.

Celtictarot

Is there a specific layout for this spread?

AfterLifeDreams

I just seen these replies, I never got notifications till today and some go back from November. Ooops. Sorry for my late input.

Difference between advice/message from spirit. If your in a situation currently that requires advice then this will be your spirit guides input here If you are in a troubling situation that you need advice in then you can think of that situation well shuffling the cards and their advice for that will be here.

Messages, this is just in case they have a message for you or something they want you to be aware off. :)

I actually do not have a layout for the spread but I will come up with one later and post it :)

Thank you for those who have showed me their results :)

Wilpen

Definitely going to use this!

SwampLady

I am going to try this spread out. Thank you so much! I really like the information it can give you.

BlueNote

Nice spread

I just tried this spread with The Wild Unknown deck

I used this layout

-------1-------2-------3-------

-------4-------5-------6------- ---10---

-------7-------8-------9-------

This puts the Weakness card in the center which feels right to me. I'll post what my cards were as soon as I figure out how to do that.... I'm a little new here...

Here's a link to my reading
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3538728#post3538728

ArcaneWisdom

I tried this spread with the traditional celtic-cross layout. It was very informative, thank you.

Could you elaborate on what the 7 placement means? The relationship in the spirit world?

AfterLifeDreams

Certainly. The 7th position is to give you insight on your partnership/friendship in the spirit world. What traits brings you two together as a team/what you have in common that helps you both work well together.

As examples if you got say the 8 of wands in that position I would say that you both communicate very well with one another and you like to get things done and quickly rather than taking your time on things or you like to travel a lot and see new things rather than be in one place for too long.
If you got the 9 of coins I would say you both are quite solitary and like the outdoors and your homely comforts, your both down to earth and this is something you have in common which helps bring you together and so on. This card can potential give you some insights on to what you are like in the spirit world to when you are there.

Thank you Dyann for the layout for this spread :)