If you were a faerie, who would you be?

sagitarian

i have to agree with my big sis (Alissa)!

"There are no coincidences in reading"!

so true sis, so true!

Jewel

The Journeyman

Well I did this exercise this morning and I got The Journeyman ... and talk about the right timing for me to be like this faerie :p

It was definetly the perfect choice for where I am today in my life ... on a new Journey, looking ahead with optimism and confidence, carrying all of my experience behind me, but not letting it way me down.

Great exercise, thanks dolphingirl!

ScarabFlight

I did this exercise today and pulled the Dark Lady. I was surprised and not surprised.

The thing that stands out the most is unconscious powers and wisdom. I know that I have these, I just have a harder time trying to get them out of the subconscious to the conscious. It's kind of like there is a path between them but it's really overgrown. I guess I just need to walk it more. Make a nice well worn path. ;)

I also used to work at a major theme park that shall remain nameless. I portrayed several female villains there. I guess I have more experience on the dark side so I'm more comfortable there. lol I enjoy the sass and sharp wit as opposed to the sappy goodness. This is why I wasn't surprised to pull her.

I like the rituals part too. The outer power of the ritual ignites the inner power of the subconscious. I'm trying to integrate more of them into my life at this time.

I hope I don't sound too much like a doof. :D

ScarabFlight

::shyly:: Thank you. :)

Alissa

Hmmmm a theme park, where she played a villainess (I'm seeing Wicked Witches here)... written from a poster in Florida... could it be.... SEA WORLD? :D

BUSCH GARDENS??? ;)

I love the Dark Lady.... (I *Wish* I woulda pulled the Dark Lady in this exercise!)

Namaste

Faery Newbie

I am slowly becoming acquainted with the faeries and decided to jump in this morning and do this exercise.

The Glanconer (62) appeared.

The first thing I realized is that he belongs to the Faery Challengers.......

I think I am projecting in a negative sense and becoming a little paranoid about it into the bargain. Assuming that certain people feel negatively towards me when it probably isn't so at all.

Need clear sight. How well the Glanconer warns me against making any kind of assumptions.

I marvel at these faeries and thank, again, the day I brought them into my life as they jumped into my hands. :)

September Pixie

I pulled Unity... definately not what I would have 'thought' would be me!

My fiance ended up with Geeeeeooo the Slooow.. he disagrees .. but that card is SO him!

ScarabFlight

Alissa said:
Hmmmm a theme park, where she played a villainess (I'm seeing Wicked Witches here)... written from a poster in Florida... could it be.... SEA WORLD? :D

BUSCH GARDENS??? ;)

I love the Dark Lady.... (I *Wish* I woulda pulled the Dark Lady in this exercise!)

Haahaahaahaa! You're close. I worked at the........................ World of Orchids. heeheehee! You got me. :)

P.S. And the wicked word you used was spelled incorrectly. (It's spelled with a b.) ;) At least that's what I used to tell people when they called me that. (actually I would just say wrong letter and those who were smart enough would laugh the others would just walk away puzzled.) :D

majah kahlana

If I were a Faery....

I would be The Faery who was Kissed by the Pixies...
Well my dad always said my freckles were "Angel kisses" but they could be Pixie Kisses instead **wink**
Oh my.. i just read the what the book says... LOL... "However, if the pixies have been munching faery chocolate, some pixie kisses give people freckles." I have always loooooved my freckles...i think they make me special.. not everyone has freckles ya know =)
So basically I am the "Queen of Love, Morna"... I kinda like that idea... of course it would explain why i have such strong ties with most people in my life... this will bear some deep thinking on my part for sure =)