Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

Placebo Scotsman 
Resident

OK Tiana,

Using a 3 by 3 TDM spread

The positions are unassigned as the cards are interpreted by their relationship with each other and the individual meanings are assigned either by the GD or RWS systems according to my whim

KnoP, 3oC, Magician
3oP, 5oP, 10oS
6oS, 4oC, Moon

Your efforts and attention [KnoP and M] are occupied [the two person cards are facing the center] with being happy with a small circle of friends, family and others close [3oC]

The bottom line confirms the top with the moon facing luxury [4oC] and willed intent [6oS] though this line introduces elements of uncertainty and boredom to be dealt with

However, the biggest obstacle you have to contentment is the job and money sphere of your existence which forces itself to center stage on the strength of its sheer awfulness [3oP, 5oP, 10oS]
Top   #81
Resident

Placebo Scotsman 
Resident

Really it should be OK to skip over my post and read a previous entrant.

I keep having these visions of people laying the cards down for my reading, looking at the spread and then starting to scream uncontrollably

I didn't mean to kill this thread, I suspect I am one of those people who are difficult for the cards to read
Top   #82
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo Scotsman View Post

I keep having these visions of people laying the cards down for my reading, looking at the spread and then starting to scream uncontrollably

I didn't mean to kill this thread, I suspect I am one of those people who are difficult for the cards to read
Oh goodness that wouldn't be the issue. I'm at work and don't have my cards but if no one has read for you i will do so this evening [emoji3]
Top   #83
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo Scotsman View Post

FORTUNE FOR PLACEBO SCOTSMAN

OHMY! don't feel that way.. this thread does that... in fact what till you see what I pulled !!

9 of cups/3 of cups/lovers

So it looks like you are hoping for (possibly imagining even) or planning a fun night out with friends... the only warning here is you may over indulge (whether it be party drinks or just high on fun) and go home with someone that maybe it was too quick a decision.. just make sure you have your senses about you if do -- be careful what you wish for....
Top   #84
Oraculist

Shade 
Oraculist

Rider Waite, Past-Present-Future

Judgement + 7 of Pentacles + Three of Wands

Well the big decision was made and now you are stuck. Things are going to be slow as molasses with this situation for some time. My gut would say this is referring to a work or living situation (but I could be wildly wrong about that).

In a few months the situation will shift and you will begin thinking about starting something new but until then too much thinking about what you would rather be doing is just going to stress you out.
Top   #85
Citizen

LaRazia 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Rider Waite, Past-Present-Future

Judgement + 7 of Pentacles + Three of Wands

Well the big decision was made and now you are stuck. Things are going to be slow as molasses with this situation for some time. My gut would say this is referring to a work or living situation (but I could be wildly wrong about that).

In a few months the situation will shift and you will begin thinking about starting something new but until then too much thinking about what you would rather be doing is just going to stress you out.
Welll your on a new path wheter its career related or something else which will lead you to a path of feeling more happy and fullfilled, just be patient until it all unfollds and you will find yourself on a new and cool exciting path

sry for being so short, am feeling bad today.

wheel fool six of wands
Top   #86
Citizen

moon_light 
Citizen

Witches Tarot

Kind of Swords – 6 of Cups – Strength rx

A man you've known for a long time will reenter your life. He'll be showing his soft side, so be nice! Reminisce on the past before getting into talks about whatever reason he shows up.
Top   #87
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_light View Post
Witches Tarot

Kind of Swords 6 of Cups Strength rx

A man you've known for a long time will reenter your life. He'll be showing his soft side, so be nice! Reminisce on the past before getting into talks about whatever reason he shows up.
Moonlight

Your cards feel like a warning for some reason and i'm wondering if you're going through an internal struggle or if there is some actual struggles with another person?
The cards can go both ways, either they are saying that you are going through an internal struggle and to not go through with whatever is causing you this angst. There seems to be confusion regarding this situation and you will be hurt, and the load too heavy a burden. Spending time on your own appears to be the advice....
or
if it's a struggle with someone to stay away as it will cause you hurt.Key message is to enjoy what you currently have

3 of swords/10 of wands/7 of cups/9 of pentacles
base: 5 of wands
Top   #88
Citizen

moon_light 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Moonlight

Your cards feel like a warning for some reason and i'm wondering if you're going through an internal struggle or if there is some actual struggles with another person?
The cards can go both ways, either they are saying that you are going through an internal struggle and to not go through with whatever is causing you this angst. There seems to be confusion regarding this situation and you will be hurt, and the load too heavy a burden. Spending time on your own appears to be the advice....
or
if it's a struggle with someone to stay away as it will cause you hurt.Key message is to enjoy what you currently have

3 of swords/10 of wands/7 of cups/9 of pentacles
base: 5 of wands
You know, at first I thought that you meant a conflict I have with someone who I am staying away from. Then just now, my SO came home and I don't know what happened today, but it must not have been good. I am super confused, but based on your advice, I'm staying away from it until he wants to tell me... Thanks for the warning.

Now, since I wrote, let me do you:

7 of Pentacles King of Pentacles 10 of Cups

This concerns your relationship with a man in your life significant other, father or brother, probably. Something you've been waiting for with him is about to happen and it'll make both of you very happy.
Top   #89
Resident

Placebo Scotsman 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FORTUNE FOR PLACEBO SCOTSMAN

OHMY! don't feel that way.. this thread does that... in fact what till you see what I pulled !!

9 of cups/3 of cups/lovers

So it looks like you are hoping for (possibly imagining even) or planning a fun night out with friends... the only warning here is you may over indulge (whether it be party drinks or just high on fun) and go home with someone that maybe it was too quick a decision.. just make sure you have your senses about you if do -- be careful what you wish for....
Close, certainly, but at my age such celebrations are subdued enough they could be held in any public library with out attracting undue attention

It was more quality time with company that was very familiar
Top   #90

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.