Prairie Tarot Study Group

knight_sephiroth

Anyone interested in getting together for a study group of Robin Ator's Prairie Tarot deck?

I've been using this one since it was first released and it has grown to be one of my favorite decks of all time. I feel very connected to this deck and would love to share and discuss.

The physical deck is still in print, and there's even a Fool's Dog digital version if you want to get a quick copy of it.

Kalisti

This was posted months ago but I only now noticed it. This was my very first deck and I'd love to participate in a study group with it, if you (and others) are interested still!

knight_sephiroth

This was posted months ago but I only now noticed it. This was my very first deck and I'd love to participate in a study group with it, if you (and others) are interested still!

Woot! I am still interested. We can definitely share insights even if no one else is interested. It's really such a great deck.

Kalisti

Woot! I am still interested. We can definitely share insights even if no one else is interested. It's really such a great deck.
Yes! Someone in the postman thread just ordered it so maybe she will be interested, too!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

knight_sephiroth

Yes! Someone in the postman thread just ordered it so maybe she will be interested, too!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Great! If not, we can just discuss the cards and maybe others will join in. Let's give her a chance to get the cards and invite her over here. :)

Kalisti

Cool! Would you like to start?

GryffinSong

I love the Prairie Tarot! I had resisted it for a very long time, and then Fool's Dog came out with it for iPad and I figured $3.99 was worth it. I LOVE It! I haven't been to the site in a long while, but if you folks get started I'll try to join in. I've been getting re-interested in my decks lately, and the Prairie (as well as Baroque Bohemian Cats) seems to be one of the few decks I'm drawn to right now.

AJ

Karen, lovely to see you here again, I hope all is well.

Robin is a member here, you could PM or email and ask if they would care to join in