Deck of the month: APRIL

merissa_88

Hi everyone!

Theme TBA (if anyone has an idea, let me know)

Please feel free to join me and I'll add your name, deck, and "project" for the month!

Feel free to post readings in this forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=195268

WELCOME!

Please post a comment to include the deck or decks you will be focusing on this month (feel free to join in at any point in the month).

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns and advice inquiries in this thread. It belongs to all of us!

Most importantly, have fun!

*** WHEN POSTING ABOUT YOUR DECKS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE POST THE NAME OF YOUR DECK(S) THAT YOU ARE USING ON THE "TITLE" LINE FOR EASY REFERENCE***

emmsma: Itongo Tarot
merissa_88: Herbal Tarot and Druid Plant Oracle or The Flower Speaks
Mi-Shell: Medieval Scapini Tarot

emmsma

Itongo Tarot

I'd wanted this deck since its release in 2010 and finally, its here. So I'd like to spend some time studying it.

I haven't cracked the book yet, but will start on it on Thursday - when work isn't as demanding as the rest of the week.

I want to go over the majors first and then take it suit by suit.

I'm not to great with the follow through on these kinds of things, but am willing to give it a shot.

merissa_88

Herbal Tarot

Welcome emmsma! Very cool deck. Just popped onto my wishlist and I'm getting pretty fussy about decks! Hope you enjoy your month with it.

I'm in with the Herbal Tarot and one of two oracle decks I want to spend time with this month. I hope to combine them in readings. Maybe it will inspire me to finish my materia medica section for my herbalism class.

I'll probably keep dreaming with the tarot crystal this month. that was fun last month. I just need to find a recurring major.

Mi-Shell

I will use my Medieval Scapini deck this month. Especially I want to read the book, that goes with it. It comes highly recommended.
Sadly the images are a bit blurrrrry and the art depicted does not realllly speak to me, but I think the book has things to teach me, so we will see......

Mi-Shell

I'd wanted this deck since its release in 2010 and finally, its here. So I'd like to spend some time studying it.

I haven't cracked the book yet, but will start on it on Thursday - when work isn't as demanding as the rest of the week.

I want to go over the majors first and then take it suit by suit.

I'm not to great with the follow through on these kinds of things, but am willing to give it a shot.

Whoow, emmsma! I just had a look at card images of this deck and I am very intrigued!
I had never even heard of it!

This here chart looks very interesting......
I hope, I am not enabled here.... ;)

Attachments

• 56-minors.jpg
    56-minors.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 71

Mi-Shell

I'm in with the Herbal Tarot and one of two oracle decks I want to spend time with this month. I hope to combine them in readings. Maybe it will inspire me to finish my materia medica section for my herbalism class.

I'll probably keep dreaming with the tarot crystal this month. that was fun last month. I just need to find a recurring major.

I would be VERY interested what your take is, on the herbs, that are selected to represent the different cards. Several are from Chinese medicine - as far as I remember - and since I have no experience with them, they have kept me from using that deck for public readings. The querents always want to know, what my take is on the specific herbs and if they should start using them.....

emmsma

iTongo Tarot

I'm not getting as much reading as I'd hoped to. Busy week. But I am enjoying it immensely. I'm still working through the majors. Each card has a two page write-up.

Page one goes over card meanings, concepts, questions the card brings to mind.

The second page talks about the legends, historical persons and the places that the card was based on.

She makes Africa come alive. It is wonderful.

Mi-Shell

I am faithfully reading the book, that comes with t Medieval Scapini but sadly the images are sooo blurrrry, that - it is just no fun..... :(

emmsma, your deck is very much on my mind! :)