Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 140 : April 5th -April 12th

VGimlet

Apologies for the delays this week in keeping things updated. I am in France with 22 students and the INTERNET access is rather intermittent - when I can get to the laptop.

ACK! That sounds like fun...(not) (well, maybe...) LOL. No worries Elendil, I so much appreciate you keeping up this thread.

Let me know if you ever need a break, though.

BodhiSeed

Apologies for the delays this week in keeping things updated. I am in France with 22 students and the INTERNET access is rather intermittent - when I can get to the laptop !

Amusez-vous et rester sain d'esprit!
(Hope that doesn't translate too bizarrely :D)

Elendil

Managed to steal some time this afternoon and find a spot where I can connect to the INTERNET...though how long the connection will last is anyone's guess. I am having a good time...but it is very tiring....

The students are out orienteering at the moment (team-building and practising French at the same time). We are all out this evening to eat at a creperie....:) :)

AJ

ever since you told us where you were and who you were with, I can't get the photo of the teacher and student who hopped the ferry at Dover.
Except you are in a clown car :)

How many students can you fit in your clown car?

Madame Squee

Sorry, I am so terribly late!

Please sign me up with the Hanson-Roberts Tarot and Flonz Lenormand.

Thank you and enjoy your wonderful week!

:love:

AJ

VG, I was really disappointed in the Austen deck, I found it plain cold and unpleasant. Maybe it was the coloring, but I felt no connection with Jane. I sold the set on after about a year of trying to like it.

VGimlet

VG, I was really disappointed in the Austen deck, I found it plain cold and unpleasant. Maybe it was the coloring, but I felt no connection with Jane. I sold the set on after about a year of trying to like it.

Yep. totally agreed on this AJ. I collect literature decks, which is the only reason I got it. Maybe you have to be a RABID Jane fan, but I don't know, I felt it was insipid and boring.

Madame Squee, I got mine from Alida (deck only) at the regular price as well. After using it for a few days, I can understand why it's going OOP.

GryffinSong

I'm enjoying the Hidden Realm, though I'm not sure how I'll get on with it in the long run. Its, so far, quite positive in its messages, which I like. Some of the artwork I love, and I really like the overall style, but some of the people look weird. Its messages have been very welcome in what has turned out to be a very difficult week.

jema

I've been MIA for a few weeks now.
Just haven't felt like any deck talked to me.
Will pick one for the coming week though.
Just found a card I loved, didn't recall what deck, did some searching and finally found it!