My first successful homemade spread: Relationship Rescue

Qofcups

The question: How can we fix this relationship?

The Layout:

-----------6-------5---------
--------------15x------------
14-13-12--4--2-1--3--9-10-11

-----------8-------7---------

Each side represents one partners perspective.
Cards 1 and 2 are who the individuals are in the relationship
Cards 3 and 4 are how each person views the current state of the relationship
Cards 5 and 6 represent how each individual helps the relationship
Cards 7 and 8 represent how each indivdual hurts the relationship
Cards 9-11 and 12-14 show what each are willing to do to improve the relationship and should be read as follows.
9/12: What each individual needs from the relationship
10/13: What each person feels the other needs from the relationship
11/14: How each person is willing to change to help the relationship

Card fifteen then crosses cards one and two, bridgeing the gap between the two sides. It is the outcome card.
I did one reading using this spread and it was very insightful. I'm interested to hear others' opinions on it.

ArwenNightstar

Qofcups said:
The question: How can we fix this relationship?

The Layout:

Wow! I think this is a GREAT spread! I am going to have to find someone to try it on. :)

Qofcups

Thanks. if you use it let me know how it turns out.

Crystelle

Couldn't help myself....

HI Qofcups I saw this spread and immediately wanted to use in reference to a particular situation I have on my hands... I think that I got a little turned around with the positions until I realized that I inadvertantly assigned one set to the guy that I was asking about when it referred to me (at least my inclination was more to one set of cards than the other) and vice versa. When I flipped the original assignment around it yielded much clearer results. Do you have any experience with cards for the querent coming up on a particular side of the spread??

... if you're interested in all the cards PM me.. needless to say with a ten of swords in what he would to change and a 6 swords for the outcome... it doesn't look promising...

Thanks for the spread it was a good one!

Qofcups

I'd definately be interested in seeing the spread if it isn't too personal. I have only done the spread once, and when I turned over the first two cards I got The empress and the king of swords so it was very obvious which side was which. The rest of the reading was also very insightful, and I think the most benificial part in my particular reading was comparing the actual needs of each partner to what each thought the others' needs were.