Sign-up thread for October round of Faery Seekers

Alta

chelleshock said:
I'd like to join in! I have trouble with spreads sometimes (still a beginner here), my usual method is a 3 card draw - so I'll do the spread reading and if I feel like that is unclear, is it okay to do a 3 card draw and send both to the recipient?

(Sorry, my first one! Not sure how these work...)
Hi chelleshock and welcome.

What generally happens is that I split the folks who sign up into partners, or if I have an odd number there will be a set of 3 doing a round-robin (a reads for b, breads for c and c reads for a). Then you have a brief discussion, either on your reading thread (I set them up for you) on whether or not you have a specific area of concern, and that is not necessary with this particular spread. Then the two of you each use the spread and do the reading for their partner.

Any further questions, either ask in the thread or PM me!

Alta

WaterSong

beautiful spread....I would like to try it :)

Alta

Welcome magenta! Nice to see you back. :)

And, if anyone else has questions, please post here or PM me.

Alta

Maria Tarot

Hi,
yes it's.
Thanks anyway :)

Alta said:
Hi Maria,

That is a lovely deck, but this is a very specific circle and uses just the Brian Froud decks, the Faeries' Oracle and the Heart of Faery. If you ever choose to get either of those you are very welcome to join in.

Thanks and love from a faery person!

Alta

Alta

A hopeful little bump!! ;)

xxx Alta

Alta

Partners are posted, see post #2. If I made any mistakes, please contact me right away.

Hope the round goes very well!!!

Alta

moderndayruth

oak_woman and mdr are done! What a great exchange that we had, i thoroughly enjoyed it!

strings of life

Alta and I are done as well. This was a terrific exchange in my opinion, and I loved the spread. I'm saving it for future use :thumbsup:.