Group Spreads Part 1

KMilliron

Intro
----I've decided to go by this in a level sort of format. Start off easy, then progressively choose hard and harder media for you to use. This is first post so I've chosen an easy song to work with.

----The idea is for a number of people (so long as its more than one) to write a spread based on the same idea, so that we can see how the spreads differ, how they're alike, and basically boosting the spread count here at AT.

Format
----I don't care how you format the spread, there are no card minimums or maximums, all I ask is that you title the thread as follows, <name>'s Group Spread <number> and then the title of the media if you so choose. Once you've created the spread, please link it back here so I can get a list and put them in this post.

Time frame?
I prefer projects to be kept short, but since no one had been promised anything (such as in reading exchanges) then we can afford to keep the time frame to a whopping 2 weeks. If you submit one after that time frame, I'll still link it, so really this deadline is more of formality.

The Media
----Keeping it simple. A lot of people have done music spreads, so we're keeping to that format. While Your Lips Are Still Red, by Nightwish, has simple melodic structure, a strong theme, and very straightforward lyrics, making it ideal for starters to work with. It's also a ballad-y song, and I don't plan on using heavy metal or bluegrass anytime soon so that our wide demographic can at least listen to the music, though they may not enjoy it.

Spreads made to date
----I'll add the links to spreads here, once we've got some submitted.

I've written this in a bit of a rush on my way to class, so if there are any questions or comments go for it. I'll get back to you. -KM