Mercury Retrograde in Libra - Monday, Sept. 7, 2009

Milfoil

I'm so glad you have found the positive side of this. I think thats what Mercury (the messenger) has in mind, to show a mirror to our faults and ask us to love ourselves and others enough to change for the better. Even if that means grazing our knees once in a while.

AmethystEyes

Now it's hit with the technology first everyone in my immediate family and just now.....I dropped my cell in the toilet...well that's me anyway lol! so hopefully when it dries it'll still work *cross fingers*

FatesLady

Don't turn the cell phone on until well after you're sure it's dry. If it was on when you dropped it, you're probably out of luck (same if you tried to turn it on right away).

Mercury was kicking my a$$ until recently. I had no idea there was a retrograde coming, but starting on the 7th my life seemed to explode. Aiiii!

AmethystEyes

FatesLady said:
Don't turn the cell phone on until well after you're sure it's dry. If it was on when you dropped it, you're probably out of luck (same if you tried to turn it on right away).

Mercury was kicking my a$$ until recently. I had no idea there was a retrograde coming, but starting on the 7th my life seemed to explode. Aiiii!
It still works!! :D I need a new one anyway.....but hey I need that one till I do get another one.

Pook

So I interviewed for a new job on the 7th, a week after Mercury turned retrograde. I was feeling very optimistic about it, and in fact, landed the job. I was well prepared for the interview and whatnot, so I wasnt exactly nervous and knew I had a good shot at it before i even went in, though.
But now...well now, I am playing this stretched out waiting game before I can actually start working. The woman who interviewed me, and who will be my supervisor, went on a scheduled medical leave the day after she offered me the job. Plus, on top of that, apparently there is a ton of paperwork associated with the hiring process since it is a federal work-study job at the college I attend, and it takes quite a while to process.

Schedule interuptions, things left unsaid, plans gone awry....thats Mercury rx for ya! :rolleyes:

Pook

ROFL!!! OH NO!!
I dropped my phone in a rest stop toilet while I was on vacation last year! I completely empathize! Don't remember if it was during mercury rx or not.....I still remember standing there thinking to myself, "Really? REALLY???"

DevilishAngel said:
Now it's hit with the technology first everyone in my immediate family and just now.....I dropped my cell in the toilet...well that's me anyway lol! so hopefully when it dries it'll still work *cross fingers*

victoria.star

Milfoil said:
I'm so glad you have found the positive side of this. I think thats what Mercury (the messenger) has in mind, to show a mirror to our faults and ask us to love ourselves and others enough to change for the better. Even if that means grazing our knees once in a while.
Yes! Mirror to our faults, I agree. So challenging for me :( however i am open to the lessons.
One of our teens is going through this also, in a big way, right now.
I hope he can find the positive in his lessons--his knees are getting scoured.

AmethystEyes

Oh! Isn't it over today??? :D

Dusk Till Dawn

I thought it's over on the 22nd.? That would explain a lot of things...

star-lover

mercury is direct now

been a crazy month

Lost my glasses

I had a bad trip last 2/3 weeks anyway - partly went back to last year when the the last mercury rx was around - i didnt enjoy it - I've been taught a lot of lessons - I hope I have learnt them - plenty of food for thought - it was a little like groundhog day - if I had to pick on one thing that stuck out, it would be issues of privacy versus public and the digital revolution - issues around languages, signs, signals, driving, traffic, television, computers - all very mercury - it rules my 10th house so alot of the time i was thinking about my place in life, what to do for a job, what to keep secret and what to put out there