Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Moonmystic

I don't have EVERY single deck from Fool's Dog like you do Moonmystic, but I have most of them. We love Fool's Dog!!! :party:

There was a first time for me once too! You know what? I lied though! I don't have one of the decks because I don't like it in paper.

EmpyreanKnight

I am not much into digitally designed decks, but the Tarot Illuminati seems so rich. Got the app just to see if it would be a fit for me.

Tanjamuse

Kipper Cards by Ciro

I would like to complete my Ciro Marchetti collection with the Kipper cards from this fantastic artist.

JasonLion

Tanjamuse, can't say, can't say, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Lidian

Shadowscapes after update still has the annoying cut name with dots. So disappointing. :(

JasonLion

Lidian, sorry about that. There just wasn't any abbreviation of the name that we could all agree on.

Tanjamuse

Lisa Hunt Lenormand

Hi.

I just saw that Lisa Hunt has published a Fairy Tale Lenormand. Is that one you will add to your fantastic collection of apps as well?

JasonLion

Cinderella's coach is currently a pumpkin. We have an appointment with the fairy godmother to expedite things, but she wouldn't give us a date. We are wishing on a star that it is soon.

Jason
@ The Fools Dog

BlueLotus

Hi.

I just saw that Lisa Hunt has published a Fairy Tale Lenormand. Is that one you will add to your fantastic collection of apps as well?

Thank you JasonLion for adding this app; I've been playing with it since yesterday as I was more than excited to see that it's already there, given that the physical deck is still unavailable, as I post this. :D