What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

RiverRunsDeep

Received an email notification today that my Disciples Tarot is on its way!! :cool:

Leonora

I received the Wonderland Tarot in a tin the other day. Such a cute little deck! My daughter has already claimed it as her own.

lantana

The Idiosyncradeck and Amethyst Oracle are on it's way! I've never bought a deck from outside the country before, so I'm a little nervous about customs.

Denever

The postman brought the Touchstone Tarot. Beautiful ... but certainly not small-hands-friendly.

Redfaery

I'm expecting a TdM kit with book and deck. Really getting into historical and early decks. Ooops.

CharlotteK

Isis Marseille majors only deck on it's way after an early hours insomnia moment of weakness.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

DaughterOfDanu

Awaiting my copy of the Starchild standard size tarot. Got the shipping notification overnight that it's on it's way to me. I can't wait!

mercuryempress

I broke down and ordered the world spirit tarot

I think I'm the only person that's not a fan of that type of coloring but its bugging me to be a part of my collection

MistyCheckers

I'm still waiting on the Wild Unknown, Oracle of the Dreamtime, and the Hoi Polloi. After that it is cold 🦃. I gave up buying books and cards for Lent. I think that's probably a good thing. Time to really appreciate what I have :).

delinfrey

I'm waiting for the bundle from Skullgarden - Wooden Tarot, Earthbound Oracle and lenny, together with a reading cloth; also Nomad Tarot and Lumina Tarot (2nd edition)