After Tarot by Lo Scarabeo

AntonK1111

Also, is the queen of swords named queen of swords? In the 2016 LoS catalogue it was mistakenly called High Priestess.

I'm trying to find out the same thing. Some people on a Tarot group on Facebook have got the deck, I've asked them today but have got no response...yet. This deck is on it's way in the mail and I just can't wait to finally have it!

Sigrdrifa

Oh I'm very curious, will you please share your thoughts on the deck once you have it? :)

AntonK1111

Oh I'm very curious, will you please share your thoughts on the deck once you have it? :)

A lady sent me pics of High Priestess and Queen of Swords showing that the cards are labelled correctly.

My copy should arrive within the week *fingers crossed!*

Tibor

I quite like those pictures, although I find the deck a bit unnecessary. Perhaps I need to see more cards to be convinced.

Alta

Thanks for posting those lightpers, and doing that definitely all right.

lightpers

I'm so glad you said that, Alta :)

For Tibor and everyone, this is a very short length of flipthrough, hope you guys can watch it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJzWbKmDDfA/?taken-by=cocomikels&hl=en

There is some interesting cameos in each cards, such like 4 of Pentacles, it shows if we are greedy and attached to material things, those material things cannot be brought even in the afterlife lol

This is the same illustrator who creates Romantic Tarot (LoS) and Tarot Mucha (LoS), her artstyle is so different each deck and so flexible.

AntonK1111

Please forgive me and erase it if moderator finds against the rules.

This is the preview some of the cards, i really like it, it feels like a spin off deck for me!

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1332702963315848503_1504090387

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1340273333875070284_1504090387

Thank you very much for posting these. Each preview of the cards makes me so much more excited to receive the deck, and the card backs are lovely! It's the most excited I've ever been for a new Tarot deck!

Le Fanu

This actually looks less contrived than the New Vision. This one has different moments being shown which works much better. I like the little that I've seen. It feels like an authentic RWS but with a slight tweak on the narrative.

The Fool card was what I saw the first and I really don't like that one at all... I was prepared to overlook the deck based on that one card!

rylla

I do like this deck (now that I've seen more pictures of it thanks to the kindness of AT members):thumbsup:. I am wondering though how it reads. Wouldn't this deck have more of a negative connotation than the RWS? For example the Fool card. Where you read 'leap of faith' in the RWS I'd read 'be careful you are about to fall' :) based on the image of the After tarot (maybe the LWB or the book gives a better interpretation).

I am very curious to hear how this deck reads and how good the LWB is (it gives an indication about how good the book is). [waiting (in)patiently for a review]