Does anyone else do their journalling online?

LauraKai

I have an Instagram account, and a blog. I use the Instagram account more regularly, but like having the space to write a little more on my blog if I'm feeling inspired ☺

kittydorkdork

I have various places that I keep track of my tarot musings. Some digital, some paper. Some public, some private. It all depends on the purpose of the particular thing I want to write about and how I want to process and manage it.

Atalanta

I use Evernote to keep track of my readings. I can take pictures and make notes but also keep it password protected so they don't get out.

SamirasImagination

As many gates as the Tarot

Hi,

In response to the question:

I am creating an online journal on OneNote, I also have a journal in which I write my thoughts and do my readings. Next, to that, I have a creative Tarot journal, with my art, collages, writings and ideas for novel characters. It also includes writings of books that I study and ideas that I hear from others.

I think that one can create as many different kinds of tarot journals as the tarot herself:). Enjoy the process of creating!! I am working on a website and a blog, but that is not ready yet.

Have a lovely evening/day:angel:

Shade

I definitely like to use Evernote to store things I will want to be able to use a search function for like spreads and storing links but I prefer to record my readings in a notebook because something about that process helps me connect with the reading and it also allows me to justify the money spent on really great journals.

Evernote is free and lets you sync your notes with your computers and mobile devices.

Achlys

Sometimes I post my thoughts on a card when it comes up for an Instagram post. But otherwise I keep my journal relatively private. I like writing by hand because it helps me memorize things, so I keep a paper journal instead.

NightMagic628

I have a private Penzu blog that I keep all my readings in. It's insightful and I'm also trying to study patterns and themes that keep recurring in my readings. It's a good way to gain insight.

Esskay

It's great to read what everyone else is doing. After using only a journal for a few months, I just switched to using a few different methods a week ago and it's working out really well so far.

I always use a notebook and pen to jot down my initial thoughts (I'm very new to this so I'm mostly doing 1 to 3 card draws for myself), I find that the best way to get started - it's messy and illogical because I'm in the moment and not worrying about the way it reads.

Then, to make sense of what I've written, I either post the card/spread with a quick commentary on Instagram, or if it's more in depth it goes on my blog (which I started for this reason). If it's something personal, or that I am still figuring out, I type it into a private journal (document) to come back to later.

So far so good. I hadn't considered using Evernote for my private journal, as I do keep the document on iCloud to access anywhere, but I will look into it after reading this thread :D

_Teal_

I'm doing some of my readings online and they are automatically saved. I prefer pencil and notebook for my meditations and the general meanings of cards.

But I do believe that online journaling - or even using a programm like Word makes the notes more readable and it's easier to add to them without making a huge mess out of your page.