Who would the EMPRESS be in real life?

mercuryempress

Melissa McCarthy maybe

Nemia

Empress Maria Theresia. A powerful woman, a stern but wise and loving mother, and first of all, always an Empress.

Queen Victoria, too. Difficult as a mother, wonderful as grandmother, with all her flaws an impressive queen and Empress.

I think many decks that reduce her to a cute sexy pregnant lady completely miss one point of the Empress: power and authority.

blackmoonbee

I am going to have to go with Beyonce.

Dragonfly77

Sophia Loren in her prime

Laurelle

Hurrem Sultana (Roxelana) of the Ottoman Empire or Katherine the Great of Russia immediately come to mind. Hurrem was suppose to be a beautiful woman who used her beauty to "capture" the Sultan. Even though Katherine the Great wasn't the best wife figure, she had powerful men around her. The Empress is the consort of the Emperor, so I'd like to see a woman who has a man, or who is able to get a man easily. She also must love men and being with a man. They make a power couple together.

The movie stars are more like the Star to me, but I can see Kim K and Scarlet as Empress like women. Sex symbols can fall under the Empress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxelana

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great

Padma

Angelina Jolie certainly *tried* to be the Empress. Mostly by accumulating children.

I'd say Queen Victoria was the epitome, in a way, of Empress. She had a secret sexual side. Many children. Definitely a ruler. And Albert was very much her Emperor.

headincloud

Lady Diana

Ruby Jewel

What real life person would you equate to being an empress, physically. Not talking about the personality, at all...just physically.

For some reason and this is just my opinion, but Kim Kardashian came to mind. Not thin, not quite a fuller figure, but sexy, and voluptuous. She's in tune with her female side and knows how to use her attributes to get someone's attention.

I don't picture the physical embodiment of the empress as a waif thin woman.

Any other ideas?

"Thirteen" in the thread "Emperor and the Hierophant" made it clear for me. It has to be Martha Stewart.

Laurelle

"Thirteen" in the thread "Emperor and the Hierophant" made it clear for me. It has to be Martha Stewart.

I see Martha Stewart as the Queen of Pentacles. The Empress wouldn't get herself jailed because of selfish means.

Of course, we are all free to disagree and have our own opinions.

mercuryempress

Rosanne Barr. Not kidding. Empress is the Big Mother.

Kim K and Scarlett J are current sex symbols.

I was watching a couple of episodes of Roseanne the other day

And I love her as the Empress:)