Pages as Outcomes in Love

Laurelle

I've noticed the Page of Pents reflecting that exact mindset here on AT before, actually... Multiple times. ;)

Yes especially since the page of oentackes is looking at that round object , so fixated. The ace of pentacles is the same way. It's a baby card.

Laurelle

I've read that the Pages are the seeds or the precursors for the energy of the Aces of their suit; i.e., the Pages are like a seed taking shape and showing the direction it will grow in (what type of plant it will be, according to the suit of the Page) and then you can glimpse further into the nature of the Page, by looking at the Ace of its suit, to see what the flowering bud will look like.

For example, if the Page shows as the Page of Swords, in my mind then he will bring the energy of the Ace of Swords to the relationship; and the potential of what that Ace implies.

So you could see the Pages as messengers about the energy or feel of the relationship; the potential that the particular suit implies would be what follows.

This, of course, is just about how I read them. :)

Padma

I've thought about what you've said about the pages and aces. I came across this in Studies in Mystical Tarot: the court cards by Yolanda Robinsin:

"the Pages and the Aces have a special relationship; this relationship could be quite useful in readings. Aces signify the “root of the powers” of the element assigned to them; their seat is in Kether the Crown, the first Sephirah and the beginning of the whirlings of creation. The Pages sit in Malkuth, the tenth and final Sephirah, and they symbolize the full potentiality of manifestation of their element. Aces and Pages occupy the same Quadrant on the Zodiac Wheel. In addition, the Pages are considered the “thrones” of the Aces. Making these connections could be very helpful in a divination where both Aces and Pages appear, even if they do not correspond to the same suit."

Padma

Padma

I've thought about what you've said about the pages and aces. I came across this in Studies in Mystical Tarot: the court cards by Yolanda Robinsin:

"the Pages and the Aces have a special relationship; this relationship could be quite useful in readings. Aces signify the “root of the powers” of the element assigned to them; their seat is in Kether the Crown, the first Sephirah and the beginning of the whirlings of creation. The Pages sit in Malkuth, the tenth and final Sephirah, and they symbolize the full potentiality of manifestation of their element. Aces and Pages occupy the same Quadrant on the Zodiac Wheel. In addition, the Pages are considered the “thrones” of the Aces. Making these connections could be very helpful in a divination where both Aces and Pages appear, even if they do not correspond to the same suit."

Hi Laurelle!

Exactly! :D

I was taking my information on the Pages/Aces from Eileen Connolly's excellent workbook on the tarot. This (above quoted text) very much echoes what I had read there, and what I was trying to explain, with my inept words!

I am sorry I did not get back to you, I only just now saw that you had asked me to explain further. My apologies! But I am glad you found this very pertinent information, and I hope it helps :) It certainly contains the underlying theme of what I tried to explain, initially. And explained far more lucidly!

(Thanks again for your feedback! I understand life is busy, forgive me for thinking I had been skipped - I certainly didn't think it was intentional on your part. I just thought I had been missed.)

:livelong:

mary_leo

Well I got the page of wands on the outcome for a relationship question and I received an email on the next day of the spread. And it was very positive, we ended up getting back together because of this email.
So I believe it could be very positive and also very fast in the page of wands case.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

Laurelle

Well I got the page of wands on the outcome for a relationship question and I received an email on the next day of the spread. And it was very positive, we ended up getting back together because of this email.
So I believe it could be very positive and also very fast in the page of wands case.

Good point about the Page of Wands and fast communications. I favor the Page of Wands as fast communications over the Page of Swords. People associate the Page of Swords with quick communication, but it usually brings with it defensiveness and some kind of legal fight or even paranoia.

Laurelle

Hi Laurelle!

Exactly! :D

I was taking my information on the Pages/Aces from Eileen Connolly's excellent workbook on the tarot. This (above quoted text) very much echoes what I had read there, and what I was trying to explain, with my inept words!

:livelong:

Yes, I read this in one of my e-books on my phone. Those books don't get as much wear and tear as my physical books, but I'm glad that I was able to re read that part and connect it back to what we were discussing. There's such a difference between perusing a book or information and really delving into the material. This time I felt that I was able to delve in deep and come back with a much better understanding. Thanks to your input!

nisaba

For the most part I don't see any of the pages as great outcomes in most romantic readings. Yes, they can indicate having a baby, but if you are merely asking about a romantic partnership and not pregnancy then I don't see this.

:bugeyed: Pregnancy is *not* a potential outcome of a romantic partnership?

Perhaps it's simply a warning that you need to be extra-careful about contraception.

mary_leo

Page of Pentacles: There is something very tangible and real, but it moves so slowly that you may grow dust waiting for any action.

Hi Laurelle, I just wanted to give you a feedback on the page of pentacles. I did a three cards spread asking about a relationship, I broke up with this guy a year ago and we became friends, we hang out. Last month he asked me out on a date and I accepted but he kept postponing it. So I asked what was his intentions and I got the seven of wands for past (he felt threatened by the other potential partners) , four of pentacles for present (he is holding out on his feelings) and the page of pentacles (things would get more physical) for future and from the date of the question to the outcome it took only a week, which normally happens when I get wands cards. I think the pages indicates that things will develop faster.... I'm not sure, I got a little surprised by how fast things happened.
Anyway, I just wanted to add to the pages thread.
Happy New Year!

Laurelle

Page of Pentacles: There is something very tangible and real, but it moves so slowly that you may grow dust waiting for any action.

Hi Laurelle, I just wanted to give you a feedback on the page of pentacles. I did a three cards spread asking about a relationship, I broke up with this guy a year ago and we became friends, we hang out. Last month he asked me out on a date and I accepted but he kept postponing it. So I asked what was his intentions and I got the seven of wands for past (he felt threatened by the other potential partners) , four of pentacles for present (he is holding out on his feelings) and the page of pentacles (things would get more physical) for future and from the date of the question to the outcome it took only a week, which normally happens when I get wands cards. I think the pages indicates that things will develop faster.... I'm not sure, I got a little surprised by how fast things happened.
Anyway, I just wanted to add to the pages thread.
Happy New Year!

I think the Page of Pentacles can also indicate never giving up on the idea until you may come to a bridge and realize it just won't work or it will work. Either way I think it has something to do with determination and a naive like craving for it to become solidified.