Sun as blockers and inhibitors

moodclad

Fear of success perhaps.
Yep. I can see that. Hadn't thought of that, and considering the reading that could play onto that it really well as a fear of intimacy.

nisaba

I got the sun in the "blockers and inhibitors" position. I'm struggling with this a bit as I have a hard time seeing how good-times/good things (as I usually see the sun) could be an inhibitors.

For instance, they could inhibit the process of self-examination, of questioning yourself and your beliefs, of helping others out (we are always most kind when we know need ourselves), of being spiritual (if you're too busy having fun), and of listening to others (if youre the one who always wants to "shine"). And that's just for starters.

moodclad

For instance, they could inhibit the process of self-examination, of questioning yourself and your beliefs, of helping others out (we are always most kind when we know need ourselves), of being spiritual (if you're too busy having fun), and of listening to others (if youre the one who always wants to "shine"). And that's just for starters.
Those are good, and this time those are things that were external blockers to me - because the other person was ... well all of those.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk