Emperor rx as repressed feelings ..?

starlightsunshine

I got emperor rx several times as to how someone feels about me and i read in the other threads that it can indicate repressed feelings or that he's a control freak.. how would you describe if this shows up in someone's feelings for another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

headincloud

Partly sourced from jane lyle The lovers tarot - a calculating and imbalanced relationship, one may be using the other for sexual gratification or ego boosting. Power struggles are also suggested as you both battle for control of the relationship. There's potential for a lot of tension here. Emotional nourishment is lacking.

starlightsunshine

Partly sourced from jane lyle The lovers tarot - a calculating and imbalanced relationship, one may be using the other for sexual gratification or ego boosting. Power struggles are also suggested as you both battle for control of the relationship. There's potential for a lot of tension here. Emotional nourishment is lacking.

Thank you. Your description perfectly fits the situation im in right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starlightsunshine

Deleted

Ruby Jewel

Emperor Rx sounds very much like the Devil. This seems to fit since the Emperor is quite materialistic.....I am seeing several cards as the Devil when Rx: Hierophant, Magician, and now The Emperor. I wonder what other major arcana would become the Devil when Rx.