Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 294 : March 18 - March 24

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Tarot of the Secret Forest
2. DaughterofDanu - Rock n Roll Tarot & Starchild Tarot
3. AJ - PetraK
4. Carojulie - Mermaid Tarot (Dame Darcy)
5. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi & Via Tarot
6. lantana - Prisma Visions
7. Scarlet Woodland - Halloween Tarot & Sakki-Sakki Tarot & Spirit De La Lune Oracle
8. RiverRunsDeep - Dark Goddess
9. Amberjune - Tarot of the Sidhe & Goddess Oracle (Francia)
10. BodhiSeed - Animal Totem Tarot & Organic Oracle
11. Madame Squee - Deviant Moon Tarot & Trionfi Della Luna
12. CharlotteK - Daniloff Tarot

VGimlet

Back to the Tarot of the Secret Forest for me, although I'll be spending more time with the After Tarot much, much later.

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to be working with the Rock n Roll Tarot and the Starchild because I just can't pick this week :p As for an oracle choice I'll be floating again.

Thanks VG :)

AJ

PetraK, thanks vg

Carojulie

Hello !
I will spend a little time with the Mermaid tarot by Dame Darcy this week.
Thank you very much !
Nice weekend everyone :)

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi & Via Tarot

Thanks, VG!

lantana

As hard as it is to tear myself away from last week's deck, I need to spend some time with the lovely Prisma Visions so that'll be my next pick. Thank you VG!

Scarlet Woodland

Going colourful again this week with the Halloween Tarot, The Sakki-Sakki Tarot and the Spirit De La Lune Oracle.

Have been really neglecting the Sakki-Sakki, but I think this might be the combo to help it sing :)

RiverRunsDeep

Dark Goddess again for me. I finally had time to dabble with it this past week and discovered it is a deck that deserves much more than dabbling. Love the companion book! I am going to spend more time with the companion book and experiment with some readings, but I think this is a deck that will lend itself more to introspection and self knowledge. Thank you, VG! :love:

Amberjune

With the Equinox on the horizon, I'm in with my beloved Tarot of the Sidhe and a Goddess Oracle by Luisa Francia.

Wishing you all a great week ahead.