The Tower as your Shadow Card

elena_jaymz

Hi guys, by calculating my birth date I discovered my Shadow Card is The Tower, but what about it?
To me it says I tend to hold my feelings back, like anger or not to tell for fear when I don't feel at ease in particular situations, so inevitably I can't contain myself any longer and then become very aggressive and end up to heavily insult people, even those I love.

Does it make sense to you my interpretation?
Anything to add?
Thanks.

PAMUYA

The first thing that came to mind is someone who sees their world through a protected or tunnel vision way (can be due to ego, an over exaggerated sense of me and/or having to always be right(we all have this in certain degrees)), when this view is challenged, or events prove this view wrong, their world comes crashing down. This is a continuous cycle, building up pressure, and it all falls apart. To that person this flash of reality comes as a surprise and can be very painful. It is not bad luck, or a bad thing, it is how they percieve the world around them. They build walls to protect themselves, non flexible, which crumble under pressure. This could mean anxiety issues.

Or from the other side: is this person the lighting bolt, breaking down others defenses, or false sense of reality. Changing people's lifes.

So much to this card, looking forward to reading the responses.

elena_jaymz

The first thing that came to mind is someone who sees their world through a protected or tunnel vision way (can be due to ego, an over exaggerated sense of me and/or having to always be right(we all have this in certain degrees)), when this view is challenged, or events prove this view wrong, their world comes crashing down. This is a continuous cycle, building up pressure, and it all falls apart. To that person this flash of reality comes as a surprise and can be very painful. It is not bad luck, or a bad thing, it is how they percieve the world around them. They build walls to protect themselves, non flexible, which crumble under pressure. This could mean anxiety issues.
Thanks PAMUYA, actually you're not so wrong, because I'm quite stubborn and when things or events prove my view is wrong, all crumbles down for me, then I get depressed and have to "build my Tower" afresh :(
Yes, I'm also an anxious person.

Or from the other side: is this person the lighting bolt, breaking down others defenses, or false sense of reality. Changing people's lifes.
Also this is true, I can feel when in someone's life there's something wrong and give them advice and my perspective that usually gets it right about the issue.

elena_jaymz

Could it also refer to hide one's true nature in determined contexts/situations?
For example I don't always have the guts to assert myself, especially with those I don't know very well, despite they maybe end up to hurt me.

HeidiLynn

Hi guys, by calculating my birth date I discovered my Shadow Card is The Tower, but what about it?
To me it says I tend to hold my feelings back, like anger or not to tell for fear when I don't feel at ease in particular situations, so inevitably I can't contain myself any longer and then become very aggressive and end up to heavily insult people, even those I love.

Does it make sense to you my interpretation?
Anything to add?
Thanks.

I've determined that my birth card is the Hermit (yah me! Lol).
But how do you determine the shadow card of your birthdate?

HeidiLynn

I took a look at here http://angelorum.co/topics/divination/how-to-calculate-your-personality-sou/ in the table below, it seems there's no a particular calculation to make.

Thanks!

So according to this... my shadow card is 18 - The Moon
And my personality & my soul card is 9 - The Hermit

I always thought the Hermit fit me fairly well. I would never have picked the moon in a million years, interesting.

Lol definitely some food for thought on the "shadow"side of myself :)