One of my favorites 'devil' as a reaction??!!

dancingufo

Hi, all.
Hopefully everyone is dong okay.

I just did a reading for myself. I'm seeing someone who doesn't know how much I like him. I've never told him 'I love you' and he neither. Both of us have a commitment issue, that's why I'm a bit afraid how he will response if I tell him that word. But recently I got feeling it would be better off us to express myself more.

So I asked to my tarot about that situation. What will happen if I tell him I love him, or what will happen if he knows that I love him. I drew 7 cards, I could read 5 cards but rest of them made me a bit confused. So I'd like to hear other thought.

Those 2 cards are here.

What he feels if he knows I love him: wheel of fortune.
How he react if he knows I love him: devil.

I wasn't sure how I should read it. What does wof card mean when this card appear in feeling position? His feeling would be often changed? Like one day he might appreciate my love for him, but the next day he might feel burden and wants to run away from me? Or he would feel kind of fate?

And what about devil? I know what this card means. But how can I read it in reaction position? Would he try to keep me within his boundary? Would be he addicted to me or this relationship? (But he isn't that kind of person who is addicted to something or someone.) Or simply would he react just like a devil? (But I don't believe this interpretation.)

Can't figure out it yet. So if anyone have good idea or experience can I hear it? I don't mind if you want to talk about just one of them!

Always many thanks!

Dan.

gregory

Wheel - on a bit of a (positive) rollercoaster. Kind of Wheeee, I WIN !

Devil - afraid of the commitment this might entail. Will he let himself be taken over by this ?

dancingufo

Wheel - on a bit of a (positive) rollercoaster. Kind of Wheeee, I WIN !

Devil - afraid of the commitment this might entail. Will he let himself be taken over by this ?

Hi, gregory.
Thanks for your simple and big help!
Yes, wheel of forture seems not bad sign. And it does make sence what you said about devil! Thanks. :)

Dan.

Intotouch

Hi Dancingufu,
How i would interpret this is with two possibilities:
How he'd feel if he knows you love him: wheel of fortune..everything is going to change now, he's lucky and looking forward to a great ride (sorry for being crude I know what this suggests).
How he'd react: Devil, I immediately thought of a man with a wicked grin, someone ready to take advantage of this. A user who will dive in and take and behave however he wants, enjoying lots of sex but without considering your feelings or love or honesty on any level. Or, and this is a second and not the stronger thought, this is someone who will feel chained by this, obliged to stay or be involved and not be happy with this but feel like he has no choice.

Please let us know how this turns out. The Devil is a card that I've rarely seen and I'd love to hear what really arises from this. Other people have more positive interpretations so hopefully it will not be as grim as what I think. Good luck with the man!

Emma313

Wheel of fortune is great for a relationship, never boring

Devil from him could just mean you set his sex drive alive/kinky thoughts or at the other level an obsession that will control you or him

Combination of wheel and devil is dont be surprised at anything if you go for it...

Negative side is it might be something you can never get off of

Trust your intuition first

dancingufo

Hi Dancingufu,
How i would interpret this is with two possibilities:
How he'd feel if he knows you love him: wheel of fortune..everything is going to change now, he's lucky and looking forward to a great ride (sorry for being crude I know what this suggests).
How he'd react: Devil, I immediately thought of a man with a wicked grin, someone ready to take advantage of this. A user who will dive in and take and behave however he wants, enjoying lots of sex but without considering your feelings or love or honesty on any level. Or, and this is a second and not the stronger thought, this is someone who will feel chained by this, obliged to stay or be involved and not be happy with this but feel like he has no choice.

Please let us know how this turns out. The Devil is a card that I've rarely seen and I'd love to hear what really arises from this. Other people have more positive interpretations so hopefully it will not be as grim as what I think. Good luck with the man!

Hi, Intotouch.
Thanks for your reply. I understand why you interpreted like that. Devil can be interpreted that way. Don't worry. I'm not upset at all. Always happy to hear other thought and it helps me a lot.

I've often got devil card when I read about my relationship with him. So I felt I almost understand about this card, but it still sometimes makes me confused. Yes, if it will work out I will feedback to you! But I even don't know if I can tell him that I love him. I think I'm still afraid. :)

dancingufo

Wheel of fortune is great for a relationship, never boring

Devil from him could just mean you set his sex drive alive/kinky thoughts or at the other level an obsession that will control you or him

Combination of wheel and devil is dont be surprised at anything if you go for it...

Negative side is it might be something you can never get off of

Trust your intuition first

Hi, Emma.
Thanks for your interpretation. I'm happy to hear Wheel of fortune is great for a relationship. At least he would feel happy if it's true. And my immediate thought about devil card was similar with your thought. That's why I was a bit worried if it meant he would want control me. And... right. This relationship already made me tired. I know. It will never easy to get off of him. :)

Thanks for your advice!