Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 138

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
2 of coins
C would fill a gap and be ok short term but would be difficult to maintain long term for some reason (lots of ongoing input/energy and focus, possibly finances required )

QU: How will H be health wise from this point on for the next couple of days ?
Ace of Wands
H will feel better a new surge of energy will be there

Q. A message from universe please in regards to what to expect from SV (not a person)
Top   #41
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Ace of Wands
H will feel better a new surge of energy will be there

Q. A message from universe please in regards to what to expect from SV (not a person)
Hanged Man
That SV could change your world and bring about enlightenment.


Ques
What kind of effect does it have on her by employing HS as a temporary solution ?
Top   #42
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
What kind of effect does it have on her by employing HS as a temporary solution ?
Moon
It will cause uncertainty for her and/or her business


What do I need to know about her writing to me (at last)?
Top   #43
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Moon
It will cause uncertainty for her and/or her business


What do I need to know about her writing to me (at last)?
Ace of Coins
Its a new beginning of something that has potential to grow and develop into something long lasting



Q> Please help confirming X's significator card
Top   #44
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Ace of Coins
Its a new beginning of something that has potential to grow and develop into something long lasting



Q> Please help confirming X's significator card
King of Cups
He is your King of Hearts?

What does it have the potential to grow into?
Top   #45
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
King of Cups
He is your King of Hearts?

What does it have the potential to grow into?
6 of coins
Something that will involve a give and take, a balanced interaction
(7 of swords fell)

Q> Why is he appearing as KoC suddenly when he was appearing as KoP earlier
Top   #46
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post

Q> Hmm....which one is X-- KoP or KoC
I thought my previous answer was clear.
Top   #47
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
[

Q> Why is he appearing as KoC suddenly when he was appearing as KoP earlier
8 of Wands
Either something has quickened his heart towards you or yours towards him


Why did A want to make small talk?
Top   #48
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
8 of Wands
Either something has quickened his heart towards you or yours towards him


Why did A want to make small talk?
Hermit
A was searching for answers, wanting to connect.

How do I make it up to her if I choose to make this decision which might impact her adversely?
Top   #49
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hermit
A was searching for answers, wanting to connect.

How do I make it up to her if I choose to make this decision which might impact her adversely?
2 of cups :by letting her know, with actions, that she is loved.



Q: what is that my guide would like me to know ?
Top   #50




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.