are you sure?

daisy

I asked about the outcome of a relationship gone bad, and almost consistently get 9 cups, 2 cups, World (one reading); Knight cups, lover, World, Judgement (in another).
Are you sure (all you experts) it pertains to the question I asked? I do center myself and focus intently on the issue at hand, but afterwards, I always remain very skeptical about the answer.
ID GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS FROM LONGTIME TAROT READERS.

nexyjo

Are you sure (all you experts) it pertains to the question I asked?
while most of the time, the tarot will respond to specific areas of questioning, they also can lock onto important issues unrelated to a specific question, especially if the matter about which one asks is not very important, and the matter to which the tarot refers, is.
luv and light,
nexy

truthsayer

daisy,
did you happen to write down one of the spreads you had using these cards so we could examine the question better? it's hard to follow a reading just looking at cards that came up in a reading.

EveAnna

Hi Daisy,

Do you use reversed cards in your readings? If not perhaps you should try a reading with the reversed cards to be read. The 9 Cups reversed could mean you trying to remain happy on the surface but hurting underneath, 2 Cups might be you've been locked into a relationship and The World - that could be either negative or positive - act with confidence, don't let other people burden you. What kind of spread did you use?