Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

thrasheddoll

past feelings renewed

it's me again, and I promise it's not about the same guy..
so recently I started seeing/sleeping with a guy (pisces, I'm a taurus) who I have a slight history with, who kind of broke my heart the first time around.. we were casual at the time and he had made it clear that he didn't want a serious relationship which was weird to me because I was just going with the flow and wasn't trying to pressure him into anything serious, but the sex was great and we had a strong spiritual connection.. one night a few of us went to the bar and one of my very close friends was there who he had slept with before.. I didn't think it was a big deal but then I noticed them canoodling, got jealous and asked him if they were going to hook up to which he said no.. as soon as I turned around they were gone.. I was so hurt by both of them but couldn't really do anything about it since he had made it clear he didn't wanna be serious..

anyway that's in the past.. I still see him around sometimes and we have hung out since then just not romantically, but then a week ago we slept together again.. again great chemistry, great sex, and what's nice is I'm not feeling that sort of intensity where I feel I need to hang onto him.. we seem to be on the same page as far as it being casual, but because I feel like we have such an intense spiritual connection I can't help but have feelings of love for him.. I'm definitely not quite in love in love with him but I'm afraid that if I show those kind of emotions it might scare him away cause I think that that's what drove him away last time... I would love to get your insight on the situation.. what are his feelings? is the same thing gonna happen again? I am enjoying it for what it is but very curious about where it may go.. looking forward to your reply

LittleOne

All right Minderwiz! For an update I was given an offer on the job with my former employer!! Something did kind of unexpected did throw a curveball - I got some extra contract work out of nowhere which did make me think a bit. Contract work pays well but isn't consistent!

Ahh well, I will take the permanent role. May I ask if you see a committed relationship coming up for me once I settle into my new work location (I have to relocate)? For a timeframe I guess meeting someone by the year end.

pacificwaters

Hello minderwiz,

Can I request a reading?

What can/should I expect from this job interview that has come my way out of the blue? (It is scheduled for the second week of July)

Regards

Minderwiz

Progress (or lack of it)

I have tried twice to cast a chart for Ronia's query. The first time, I realised after I cast it that I did not understand the question fully and asked for clarification. The second time (today) the chart has 0 degrees 49 minutes of Virgo rising and the seventh (the house of the Astrologer) is afflicted by both Mars and Saturn (though through trines). I'd ignore the afflictions because I don't bother with trines from malefics but coupled with the very early Ascendant, I've disregarded this chart and will try again later.

Ronia

I have tried twice to cast a chart for Ronia's query. The first time, I realised after I cast it that I did not understand the question fully and asked for clarification. The second time (today) the chart has 0 degrees 49 minutes of Virgo rising and the seventh (the house of the Astrologer) is afflicted by both Mars and Saturn (though through trines). I'd ignore the afflictions because I don't bother with trines from malefics but coupled with the very early Ascendant, I've disregarded this chart and will try again later.

May be it was the first chart that was meant to be? As things are of today, I truly hope there is an answer in your charts, whichever you use. I truly feel like throwing in the towel.

Minderwiz

May be it was the first chart that was meant to be? As things are of today, I truly hope there is an answer in your charts, whichever you use. I truly feel like throwing in the towel.

Yes I agree with you, it's the first chart or nothing. My third attempt produced a late Ascendant and Mars squaring the seventh. So I'm going to take the first attempt as being the only possible chart. And go with that.

pageofswords9110

When you get the chance.... I would like to know Y and myselfs compatibility. Im also trying to see if this could be a healthy long term relationship. I'm female he is male I will pm birth dates.

Minderwiz

newsunshine has withdrawn her question, so the next reading is for junethird. After than I'll take the questions in the order they were posted.

MissNine

My question

Hi Minderwiz!

I'm excited for this reading! Your charting is awesome! :)

I'd like a reading on the next 6 months of my romantic life, please. If you can include or need to include my birth data, I've sent you a PM.

And I also wanted to share something with you. I know it's nothing big, but I read up on the 12 astrology/zodiac houses this week. Clearly, I have a (LONG) ways to go before I do any charting. But, it's a start! ;-)

Thank you again!

Minderwiz

junethird first attempt - Moon Void of Course and early degree rising. I'll try again tomorrow.