The Jean Dodal deck: High resolution scans

eltarot78

Hi Kathy, the honor is mine for inclusion in the list, thanks for helping the project.

Well, only missing 4 and we're.

I hope I have offended anyone, what I meant with the Tarot of anteater, at least to me, the creature that came to LE FOL I find it very fun.

Strange2

elTarot78:

I am interested in this deck as well. Please add my name to the list.

Thank you!

prudence

How much will you be charging, Eltarot? I am very interested in this, but just want to know how much I may need to save up.

eltarot78

the cost is equal to cover the cost of traditional print run 1st round about, € 33, (so far) in handmade wooden box and a colored handkerchief to protect them to the cards during the trip, so these little children come well.

If you are encouraged and included in the list, missing only be doing 2 more to sign up.

prudence

wow, that is so reasonably priced, especially considering the handmade box and scarf! Yes, I am on the list, if I may? :D Woohoo.

eltarot78

Is a nice gift for yourself to be this Christmas, or a few days before:), the version of Dodal, humanly possible closer to the original.

eltarot78

SHOW TIME (Dodal)

eltarot78

Entre Chien et Loup

It is a phrase that appeared in France in the thirteenth century, "quand l’homme ne peut distinguer le chien du loup" The phrase is talking about when one can not distinguish well the differences between a wolf and a dog.

The lines in the tongue of blue dog ,probably, also draw teeth, more aggressive, making it a wolf.

LA LVNE, on the cover of darkness, often does not let us see things clearly, a friend easily mistaken for an enemy.

As you are readers of cards, I do not think it takes to translate this message.

I remember Kwaw mentioned somewhere the expresion entre chien et loup regarding this card LA LVNE.

À la tombée du jour, le temps entre le jour et la nuit, quand il en est ainsi tombée de la nuit on ne peut pas distinguer un chien d'un loup.

At dusk, the time between day and night, when it is so dark you can not distinguish a dog from a wolf.

Bernice

Those horizontal lines above the initials I.P. (back of the 'dog'), could that be water..... with an arch above?

Bee :)

eltarot78

Hi Bernice,if what is the IP questions (do not believe to be getting worse) is Jean Payen (said)

If I understand you correctly:I think that just about the design of the ground, the whole letter is full of mountains and slopes, the action takes place in rugged terrain by the sea, there is the story of the towers that are recreated at the port of Marseille (although J Dodal is de Lyon). Bah, stories of some of Marseille.
But it may well become an arch, perhaps.

Any theory that an arch? anyone?