Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

DownUnderNZer

I follow my way. There are many ways to read, I understand that and won't go into right way, wrong way, they're all good if they work for the reader. I would much rather see multiple fish than just one. But I don't want to go off track here beyond discussing what Anna has done. I'll just saw I don't believe in any one way of reading, to me Lenormand is the deck, and if I like the images, if they stay readable for me, I'm good with them.

reall

just to say I like seeing new cards!:)) especialy original and fine art as this one!:)) fantastic web btw!:) like how she included meanings and so much text for each card!:))
and different perspecitve she gives!:) look forward to read something new!:))
i.e Snake I never see as desire?x,x for me that was always a star!^^ facepalm
and pisces is money and finance in my reading!^^ and worry! surprised she didn't mentioned that!?x,x guess that's one of those german/french tradition?x,x my is french btw!^^ ;))
If you follow the German way of reading the Lenormand...sure. ;)

But... the French way has a different twist in that it is about "business" and/or "entrepreneurship" or "companies"...even free lancing etc.

agree!^^ I wonder is there a book that include section for french german and other specific meanings?:)) would like to read more about that:)

I don't like to see so many fishes struggling in the nets...even if I get the card's meaning...
:)) I agree! somehow it dosn't look pleasant!^^ lolz ;))

I think the symbol should just be a fish or two...maybe ten. No fisherman. :)
:)) I just watched interesting video titled something like HOW NOT TO MAKE YOUR LENORMAND!:) and it say no persons if not person card!:) no cluter and such!:)) XD apparently unlike tarot lenormand readers prefer plain background with pop out simbols that you can tell on spot! as L reads in GT!^^x,x lolz :)) maybe thats why vintage decks are so popular?x.x lolz :))

I'll just saw to me Lenormand is the deck, and if I like the images, if they stay readable for me, I'm good with them.
agree 100%!^^ (personaly I'm on artzy side! facepalm lolz :))

greatdane

That would be interesting, Reall

But there are SO many "systems," I don't see how one book could cover them all and besides I think after awhile gets confusing. I researched different systems, then settled on what personally works for me. But for those who like books, lwbs, I think it's great Anna includes info.

I don't personally mind seeing the man in with Fish because to me the Fish is the focal point. If it were the Man card, then I'd have a prob with it, but I am happy with simple.
I'm happy with just Snake, Fox, Fish, but I love Anna's artwork and think she did a heck of Snake and whether or not I'm the only one so far who likes her Fish card, I really like it.

I just have to have each image really clear as to what it is. I doubt we will see several images within one of Anna's cards and I think each will be recognizable. I can't WAIT for this deck.

But again, really, tastes, styles of reading, all vary and all are good. Whatever we each like, whatever works for it, THAT'S what matters. HERE'S to Readers! May we all find decks and cards we love :)).

delizt

I rather like the card for FISH; I am new to reading Lenormnad and I find her approach interesting. I think Anna's artwork is stunning and look forward to seeing more cards!

reall

But there are SO many "systems," I don't see how one book could cover them all and besides I think after awhile gets confusing. I researched different systems, then settled on what personally works for me. But for those who like books, lwbs, I think it's great Anna includes info..
I wish she add german french and other section to her web few keywords would be fine!XD :))

I don't personally mind seeing the man in with Fish because to me the Fish is the focal point. If it were the Man card, then I'd have a prob with it, but I am happy with simple.
I'm happy with just Snake, Fox, Fish, but I love Anna's artwork and think she did a heck of Snake and whether or not I'm the only one so far who likes her Fish card, I really like it.

I just have to have each image really clear as to what it is. I doubt we will see several images within one of Anna's cards and I think each will be recognizable. I can't WAIT for this deck.

But again, really, tastes, styles of reading, all vary and all are good. Whatever we each like, whatever works for it, THAT'S what matters. HERE'S to Readers! May we all find decks and cards we love :)).

I rather like the card for FISH; I am new to reading Lenormnad and I find her approach interesting. I think Anna's artwork is stunning and look forward to seeing more cards!

I agree with this!:)) recently i find another beautiful deck that deal with bg design in interesting way!XD
http://www.stregato.de/blog/2013/07/russische-lenormandkarten-von-mapo/mapo-lenormand/

MoonGypsy

i adore Anna's Art, and this is the only new Lenormand deck i am looking forward to
acquiring. i think it will be a wonderful companion to her delightful Anna K Tarot deck.:heart:

greatdane

I agree wholeheartedly, MoonGypsy!

I love her artwork and can't wait to see all the cards, but I'm already in love. THIS will be one coming my way as soon as it's available.

MoonGypsy

I love her artwork and can't wait to see all the cards, but I'm already in love. THIS will be one coming my way as soon as it's available.

Ditto...it is a no brainer for me...;) Her artwork is so warm and expressive.

greatdane

Like a fuzzy sweater on a cold day :)

We're on the same page, er, deck, MoonGypsy!

DownUnderNZer

Nothing wrong with her art, but it isn't original.

The SNAKE with the apple?

Adam and Eve...biblical and all about temptation. Being tempted or lured. Yet the snake meaning isn't quite that in its entirety.

Not her own ideas or unique.

As for the FISH....

Some fish and chip shops have paintings or posters in the same fashion in NZ.

My fave is the sleeping fisherman underneath a tree on a starlit night holding his fishing rod.

There are different systems,
but not many upon many. Also, only some cards vary in meaning mot all.

IE SNAKE.

South America: Sexual and phallic like.

No difference between German and French.

However, LILY is sexual in the GERMAN system and WHIP in the FRENCH.

Only 5 cards really differ between the French and German systems. Therefore when the cards are read there should not be much variation. The whole point of the Lenormand system.