Those who read ONLINE or IN PERSON - Parameters

greatdane

I certainly hope you don't, CosmicBeing

If you are thinking of stopping because of those who don't like rules of the reader. There are many wondrous Querents who are a delight to read for and THOSE are the ones I stay for.

For someone sitting who doesn't get a reader is allowed to have their boundaries, that we don't have to read for anyone or on anything we don't wish to, there are a lot of other readers they can go to.

To insist a reader should read a certain way, or on certain topics, or read for anyone who doesn't at least respect a reader's way of reading is unfair and unrealistic.

And WHY would a querent wish to go to a reader who doesn't read on certain topics they wish read on? Reading is interactive. There is the Reader and the Querent.

Not ALL Readers are right for all Querents and not all Querents are right for all Readers.

I just care the Querent get the best Reader for THEM and if I'm not the one for them, I want them to find someone else.

celticnoodle

Not ALL Readers are right for all Querents and not all Querents are right for all Readers.

I agree, G.D. and well put!

And no one should ever do a reading that they feel goes against their beliefs and rules. If you won't stand up for yourself, then who will?