Bouquet...can it ever be seen as negative ?

zhadee

I need to do some research on 3 x 3 again, as what even do the diagonal lines mean....is it influences ?

thank you very much for the feedback!
For me, the diagonal lines are 'cause & effect'.

Sharla

Cause and effect....that's the one lol, thankyou.

Teheuti

Normally I assume that Lenormand readings are always direct answers to your question, but as we've seen with personal daily readings, Lenormand sometimes acts outside the regular rules with such personal readings. What I see is a picture of everything you've described so far rather than the final outcome of his decision, so I see the coming week as a continuance of the circumstances. I assume you are Woman, he is Rider (and you are awaiting news), but Bouquet (Queen of Spades) is very unclear. It could be his wife (Ring+Queen) or Ring+Bouquet could be a proposal of marriage/commitment. Bouquet knights Birchrod & Woman = Rider's conflict (Rider knights Birchrod & Ring). etc.

Your heart is set on commitment (Woman+Heart+Ring). He's deeply conflicted (Paths+Birchrod) about leaving his wife. The right column technically indicates an honorable (Moon) proposal (Ring+Bouquet), but the other cards all seem to indicate conflicts about that. Would it be honorable of him to separate (Tower) from his wife (Ring+Bouquet) this week in order to propose to you?

I really see this as more of a mirror of your own state of mind and what you know to be going on in his.

Sharla

Normally I assume that Lenormand readings are always direct answers to your question, but as we've seen with personal daily readings, Lenormand sometimes acts outside the regular rules with such personal readings. What I see is a picture of everything you've described so far rather than the final outcome of his decision, so I see the coming week as a continuance of the circumstances. I assume you are Woman, he is Rider (and you are awaiting news), but Bouquet (Queen of Spades) is very unclear. It could be his wife (Ring+Queen) or Ring+Bouquet could be a proposal of marriage/commitment. Bouquet knights Birchrod & Woman = Rider's conflict (Rider knights Birchrod & Ring). etc.

Your heart is set on commitment (Woman+Heart+Ring). He's deeply conflicted (Paths+Birchrod) about leaving his wife. The right column technically indicates an honorable (Moon) proposal (Ring+Bouquet), but the other cards all seem to indicate conflicts about that. Would it be honorable of him to separate (Tower) from his wife (Ring+Bouquet) this week in order to propose to you?

I really see this as more of a mirror of your own state of mind and what you know to be going on in his.

Yes i'm assuming i'm the woman here, even though i didn't charge any cards. I was wondering about the middle row being lady + heart + ring....so this rows about what i'm wanting then ?

Yes he is deeply conflicted, but not because he wants to be with her and loves her, just about all the drama she's causing him in regards to doing it.

I didn't know Lenormand could mirror your own state of mind, with them being prediction cards, i thought getting into your own mind would be more Tarot...i don't know.

Ring + bouquet a proposal (i wish) i doubt that very much though, with the way things are at present.....but yes it's the future column that got me, because it looked so positive being moon + ring + bouquet....and because most of the cards are positive in the spread.

Still nothing though......but then bouquet could be his wife, and he decides to make a good go of things again with her.

Teheuti

I didn't know Lenormand could mirror your own state of mind, with them being prediction cards, i thought getting into your own mind would be more Tarot...i don't know.
I use Lenormand for far more than simply prediction. It can describe something current or help you find lost objects. However it usually answers a question very precisely, but with this spread it is hard to determine what is going on. At the end of the week it will be interesting to see how you view it. Please report back then as it should help us all.

What was your exact question? Please type it as a question. The precise phrasing can make a difference.

Teheuti

That's how I tend to see them. Cards to the left are past and the ones to the diagonal right are
their effects. But, this isn't an absolute for me.

zhadee

That's how I tend to see them. Cards to the left are past and the ones to the diagonal right are
their effects. But, this isn't an absolute for me.

Oh yes, I learned that from you at the facebook Lenormand Study group, some years ago. I kept notes when you explained your method on how to read the Square. :)

It's not absolute for me either, but it gives some order to this spread, and helps me from getting distracted.