IF you could have a LENORMAND mug or tshirt

greatdane

What would you want on it or what would you want it to say?

I see lots of tarot items, but few Lenormand ones.

I read Lenormand more than tarot and would LOVE a mug with a reader with three Lenormand cards in front of them :). I also wish some decks would come out with a mug you could get with any of the images from that particular deck. Just my mug fantasy :)

As Lenormand seems to be getting more and more attention, I hope some clever soul will offer something on Amazon. Even Etsy doesn't seem to have much.

So, if you would like a mug or tee to suit your Lenormand tastes, what would be on it? And no, I am NOT asking because I WANT to do something, make something, I am hoping someone else will :)).

DownUnderNZer

I actually think I had a mug made with a Lenormand spread on it last year, but I cannot recall why except maybe it was a part of a package deal and it was the other thing I really wanted.

So, just something quick in order for everything to be shipped out.

Not sure where it is, but will hunt it down.

Am sure Lenormand as have not done Tarot in ages. Finding it will reveal all.

DND :)

I see lots of tarot items, but few Lenormand ones.

I read Lenormand more than tarot and would LOVE a mug with a reader with three Lenormand cards in front of them :). I also wish some decks would come out with a mug you could get with any of the images from that particular deck. Just my mug fantasy :)

As Lenormand seems to be getting more and more attention, I hope some clever soul will offer something on Amazon. Even Etsy doesn't seem to have much.

So, if you would like a mug or tee to suit your Lenormand tastes, what would be on it? And no, I am NOT asking because I WANT to do something, make something, I am hoping someone else will :)).

DownUnderNZer

Found it!!!..

Looks like "THE MINUTE LENORMAND" by Chronata only not really a spread - random cards in a star shape kind of and probably when the deck first arrived and the cards were being checked out.

greatdane

i would like to see a Lenormand mug, DownUnderNZer

That would be grand! I bet if more mugs were available, they would sell. ESPECIALLY re Lenormand as there isn't that much that relates to Lenormand.

DownUnderNZer

Almost 3am here, but when I get home tomorrow night I will take a photo and put it on here with the original shot if I can find it.

If not - just the mug shot of it.

Not last year - the year before as I moved in 2016.

That would be grand! I bet if more mugs were available, they would sell. ESPECIALLY re Lenormand as there isn't that much that relates to Lenormand.

greatdane

Thanks DownUnderNZer!

I look forward to seeing it!

Barleywine

I would have to be an image from a deck I really love, which I have yet to find. In the meantime, maybe something from the Burning Serpent Oracle would make a strong visual impression.

greatdane

I have the opposite problem, Barleywine :)

I have several images I would love to have and I don't even have that many decks.

DownUnderNZer

This is my Lenormand Mug.

I would have preferred a black or red mug, but I do not think what I chose would have suited black or red so I opted for white. It was just to see really what it would look like on a mug.

LINK: https://s10.postimg.org/vwtqivn9l/Lenormand_Mug.jpg

THUMBNAIL:

celticnoodle

COOL MUG, Downunder! :thumbsup:

Good Question, GD!

I do like the spread that DownUnders Mug shows--its cleverly showing cards used in a reading--which would be a great conversational piece when you are using the mug.

Perhaps seeing a mug with three cards in a row, as if you were doing a 3 card Lenny reading--so, I'm thinking maybe "Key......Lady.....Sun" which would also be a good reading. The Lady would represent myself of course, the key here is a positive sign that things would go well for me, and the sun too, of course would suggest success. I can't think of a better trio to put on a mug and every morning would be to remind me that I have the chance of doing things that will be successful for me. What a great way to start the day, eh? :D Though it could also be "Sun....Lady.....Key". Either way, a good trio and a GREAT way to start the day!

Yeah! I think I'd like to see those 3 cards--very simple pictures, so its not mistakenly seen as anything else, (like Lenormands generally are and should be) on a mug. I like this trio! :D

I'd also like to see this on a t-shirt. Quite honestly I have no room for anymore mugs since we're downsizing, but I ALWAYS have room for another t-shirt and this would be right up my alley!

eta: I found a few links for Lenny mugs:

https://www.zazzle.com/lenormand_mug-168199807420628912

https://www.zazzle.com/proud_lenormand_reader_mug-168298234733191881

and, how about this shirt, with the mice on it? :laugh: https://www.redbubble.com/people/at...997-c9f4-4a31-a9dc-c022bcca3d2d&ref=shop_grid

though, who would want to wear a shirt with a bad card on it? :confused: