Arc of Intimacy

Joywalker

Hi all,
Folks here are really helpful,so I would like to share something with everyone. :) This was taken from another forum.Bring out your charts and see whether it's true for you! :D

Arc of Intimacy by Steven Forrest

5th house: This is the house of falling in love,of romance,where the sparks firt start flying.This is the house of the first date or 2nd or 3rd.The early stages of a love affair are ruled by this house.This is WHAT ATTRACTS You.

6th House:The basic 6th house question is:How do we work this?How do we work out the details of this partnership?How do we combine 2 unique individuals,each with his/her own quirks & differences and make sure their daily lives flow smoothly together?
Here a reality begins to set in.What is WORKable & Accetable is defined by any Planet & Sign on the cusp of this house.

7th House:Is the house of partnership & how do we achieve partnership?We trust.We share openly and honestly,our genuine nature,our needs and wants.We commit to each other.Trust and Commitment are interdependent.A 7th house couple is the one that lasts after the initial fifth house fireworks die down,6th house glitches are ironed out, and the 7th house projections life.7th house intimacy is a slow blooming flower,unfolding over time,nurtured by equality,interdependency,trust and commitment.

8th House:This is the house of interests,of motivations whose roots run deeper than our consciuos minds:sexuality,death and the occult are here.It is here those 7th house bonds are tested.Now we abandon logic and rationality,and simply feel:is this my mate?Have I bonded to this individual,deeper than mentally,nor just emotionally,more than spirituality,more than sexually?

Any planet in these houses are the Quality you may attract.
Any Sign on the cusp is the HOw And Why.
And the House itself is the WHere,the area of life.
This will get you started into the basics of relationships and the stages according to your chart that symbolism expressed thru your life.