Unusual spread.

Libra 58

I hope that you can help me. I´m looking for a spread or spreads where I don´t use the whole deck!
Spreads with only the Major Arcana and the Court cards, are there any?
I have looked through the Spread thread, but didn´t find anything.

OaksWhispering

Why not just take the minors out of the deck?

Eremita90

These spreads are originally designed for the Majors, but I think you can use the court cards as well.

Wirth's simple cross spread with 5 cards was designed (actually, I don't know if he designed it himself, but who cares) to be done with only the Major arcana, particularly since Wirth disregarded the Minors as a later, useless addition to the tarot.

There is another spread that I have seen used here in Italy, where many people only use the Majors. It uses all the Trumps, that are laid as follows:
1-2-3-4-5 (The basis)
6-7-8-9-10 (Present)
11-12-13-14-15 (Immediate future)
16-17-18-19-20 (More distant future)
21-22 (advice or synthesis, depending on which version you use)

There is another spread I've seen in use in Italy, which should be particularly useful when analyzing a couple

1 - 2 - 3 * * * 6 - 5 - 4 (Past, or alternatively physical level)
7 - 8 - 9 * * * 12-11-10 (Present, or mental level)
13-14-15 * * * 18-17-16 (Future, or Emotional level)
*****19-20-21-22***** (Future together, or what links them)

Last but not least, there is another one that I've seen, but it doesn't use all the Trumps

*****1***** (Advice)
****2-3**** (Outcome)
***4-5-6*** (Present situation. 5 is the "heart", the most important card)
****7-8**** (Outcome)
*****9***** (Advice)
As you can see, it is suitable to analyze two possible outcomes, or a choice. I've also seen it used with a sort of "mirroring" technique, in the sense that the cards are sometimes paired for extra meanings as follows:
-1/9
-2/8
-7/3
-4/6
You don't need to pair all the cards all the times, but keep in mind that you can, if you find yourself at a loss.

Of course, nothing would prevent you from using these spreads with the entire deck if you want :D

Libra 58

Thank you for replying. I will try this spread.