Dark of the Moon spread, for looking within.

misfitknits

ooh, just the kind of spread i was looking for! i'm really excited to try this one!

Morwenna

Wow! Another one for the journal. I really like the modification. Thank you all!

BlueDragonfly

I love doing a Dark/New Moon reading, but in the past have used random spreads/decks. I've added this to my list of spreads to try out and can't wait till the next Dark Moon!

I think the Legacy of the Divine deck would make an interesting deck to use for this spread.

I'd like to do readings with both versions listed here! I like the idea of the circle shape.

Jenlah R.

i love this spread!

it is one of the first i had tried to break away from the celtic cross, and i must say it is one of my all time favorites! it gives great insight and a good reading over all. my friend has the dragonfae oracle and that deck is an awesome one to use with this layout :D

hopena

bump... it's the New Moon today, and I'm using this tonight.

Hawkmoon

Thank you for posting this thread. I will be trying it out in a hour or so. This will be an interesting challenge as I have only done the good old celtic cross so far. Will post results later too in relevant thread.
Thx again
HM

gumdrop67

Love this spread! :)

I just wanted to say thanks for posting this spread, it's been a favourite of mine for a while now since I found it here and I read with it every New Moon. I find it insightful and amazingly accurate - I love this spread! :)

Cheers
gumdrop67 :)

Lunnita

Wow, very nice spread actually! x

Irides

Awesome spread! Thanks for sharing!

Benvarry

Just did this spread; very insightful. Thanks for posting!