opal for me

devangana

got my own stone at last...like me its mystical, actually its opal my birthstone. i agree with you when one said when you buy a stone you wont search for it but the stone will just connect with you, in my case i was searching for the shop because its rare here in our place. i just trusted my intuition to show me where the shop is because i really dont have any idea if there is any in the area. i wasnt sure though but i was hopeful....and whalaaah! The shop that i've been looking for is there right infront of me. My eyes really grown big with amazement because i know i wanted all but of course i cant have it all. anyways, i also got a couple of lapiz lazuli, and 3 citrine ( for my husband, my purse and my internet cafe cash box). im kind of getting results or connections from opal and lapiz lazuli but for citrine well, not yet...but again still hoping.

crystalflame

I just want to add that you should purify your stones and crystals prior to any work with them, and prior to connecting with them. You never now who has been playing with them in the shop. And of course, by cleaning I mean, getting rid of all the accumulated energies, not just the dust. Make sure that you follow procedures of cleaning suitable for them - not all of the crystals are cleaned the same way.
I wish you a lot of fun with your new friends!

devangana

thanks for reminding me...i really havent thought of that, perhaps thats the reason why some of my citrine not working? where can i find sites regarding cleansing the stones?

memries

I have a blue opal ring and I just like it so much as well. Opals seem like a mysterious gem to me. You cannot quite look into them as they do not fit into any sort of pattern we recognize. I always enjoy wearing it. Good for you that you found an opal to cherish.

devangana

fire opal

it was a bday present 25 yrs. ago but i discovered my fire opal platinum ring just recently. First, i let my mom used it because the ring was too big for me. it was with my mom for about 10 yrs. and she told me, "what's with the ring because i felt that it was protecting me from harm?" Well, the ring was deformed and the stone look so foggy perhaps due to negative elements around. when my mom didnt use it anymore, i took it back from her or rather the stone wants to be back to its rightful owner? yet when i look at my ring i really didnt appreciate it at first because the ring looks like at its worst condition, only i was very curious about it because i was wondering all this time why would anyone give me this kind of ring? ( i wasnt very familiar with the stones). i searched the net, at first i thought it was carnelian because of its color orange properties but later i found out that it was opal, my birthstone. i became so interested then and happy to know the truth, i took good care of it, cleanse it during full moon and now its kind of getting light and clear with rainbows on it. so happy that it was tranforming into something magical...and so precious. Was there something mystical about it? Was the ring think of me all the time when it wasnt in my possession?

HearthCricket

Citrine is supposed to be self-cleansing. So while you might want to do a bit of ritual with rinsing it off with cool, clear water and pass it over incense, it should be ready to go to work!

devangana

i will immediately do that, thanks for the advice..:)