Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Cynthia_H 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMoonShadow View Post
TPBM gets Temperance. If you, with great care, can remain on your present path, you should be out of danger.
Reassuring to know, thanks.

TPBM - I The Magician (Fenestra Tarot)
You are the master of your own destiny. You have the ability to create magic in your life.
Top   #791
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
Reassuring to know, thanks.

TPBM - I The Magician (Fenestra Tarot)
You are the master of your own destiny. You have the ability to create magic in your life.
I'll drill that in my head

TPBM will be looking forward to spending some romantic time with a lover. Two of cups
Top   #792
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
TPBM will be looking forward to spending some romantic time with a lover. Two of cups
Hehe I am! Good job!

TPBM will get busy at work and I don't think it sits well with the weekend plan? :s Eight of Pentacles
Top   #793
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Hehe I am! Good job!

TPBM will get busy at work and I don't think it sits well with the weekend plan? :s Eight of Pentacles
I failed the song I passed last time on the dancing machine because I was out of breathe in the middle of the music, and had not play it for a month due to me spending my cash elsewhere. And both my magical and bible work, computer programming, Easter Sunday church from a friend etc. I will need to at least come up with something but now it is well pass 12am.

7 cups / Queen of cups

Your vision and contradiction is very apparent to yourself. Shall it be the time to throughly evaluate yourself. You can do it! The vision of the success potrayed by the Queen of cups will always push you forward.
Top   #794
Citizen

Mystica7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post

7 cups / Queen of cups

Your vision and contradiction is very apparent to yourself. Shall it be the time to throughly evaluate yourself. You can do it! The vision of the success potrayed by the Queen of cups will always push you forward.
I really hope so... That was a meaningful message.

-----
TPBM: 6 of Pentacles + The Tower + Ace of Swords

A fresh start is awaiting you. You need clarity. You may need to leave aside an unfruitful situation and be eager for a sudden change for the better.
Top   #795
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica7 View Post
-----
TPBM: 6 of Pentacles + The Tower + Ace of Swords

A fresh start is awaiting you. You need clarity. You may need to leave aside an unfruitful situation and be eager for a sudden change for the better.
Yikes! So I was hoping against hope to get a message for the anniversary, but it won't come. I should stop waiting, as it brings me down.

TPBM: 7 of Swords & 3 of Cups

Some useless thoughts are taken away, so it's time to get together with some friends.
You may put aside your doubts, deal with what's left behind and ... relax.
Top   #796
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Yikes! So I was hoping against hope to get a message for the anniversary, but it won't come. I should stop waiting, as it brings me down.

TPBM: 7 of Swords & 3 of Cups

Some useless thoughts are taken away, so it's time to get together with some friends.
You may put aside your doubts, deal with what's left behind and ... relax.
I'm hoping something like this will come to pass on Thursday. Yes, previous thoughts have not been very useful ..

TPBM : 5 of swords - 3 of Wands

Ignore any upset/defeats you may have encountered recently (especially those which revolve around one other individual) and put new plans into action - your timing is better this time around and you should get luckier.
Top   #797
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I'm hoping something like this will come to pass on Thursday. Yes, previous thoughts have not been very useful ..

TPBM : 5 of swords - 3 of Wands

Ignore any upset/defeats you may have encountered recently (especially those which revolve around one other individual) and put new plans into action - your timing is better this time around and you should get luckier.
I'll take this. 'Timing' and 'luck' is what I've been thinking about lately…

TPBM may be stressed but be proud as you're bringing home the bacon (ten of wands)
Top   #798
Citizen

Cynthia_H 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
TPBM may be stressed but be proud as you're bringing home the bacon (ten of wands)
.....and frying it too.......

TPBM IX The Hermit (Fenestra Tarot)
Take today off from your regular schedule to refresh you spirit. Spend today in retreat, mediation and solitude.
Top   #799
Citizen

lantana 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
.....and frying it too.......

TPBM IX The Hermit (Fenestra Tarot)
Take today off from your regular schedule to refresh you spirit. Spend today in retreat, mediation and solitude.
But what if that is my regular schedule? Perhaps I should spend some time alone outside for once.

TPBM Six of Wands (Divina Tarot)

If things have been an uphill battle recently, know that soon you'll reach the summit and be rewarded for all your hard work. Keep on truckin'!
Top   #800

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.