For clarity of thought?

Aerten

Hi everyone. Sorry, I have very little knowledge of stones/gems (I would say crystals but to me crystals are all white and clear! Silly unknowledgable me :p) and their purposes and energies, but I am wondering which one you believe is best for simply clarity of thought?

That must sound vague; what I mean is- I'm looking for one that will help me focus my thoughts on what I'm doing (namely a tarot reading, but this applies for biology tests, etc...) simply to keep with me, as sort of a charm.

Again, I'm sorry about the amateurity of this post. Maybe you could direct me to a helpful thread? :)

Many thanks!

Moonbow

One of my books says that Amethyst is a good intuitive stone, I have been keeping one next to my bed (where I do most of my reading) and sometimes I hold it while I'm looking at a spread.

Moonbow*

Aerten

Thank you very much. I tried looking at some websites, but they were all fluffy/commercial, so I wanted the opinions of real people. I'll buy myself a little amethyst-- thanks again. :)

lark

Aerten I found two more for you in my crystal book Lapis Lazuli and Green Opal ( I've never seen one of these ) but Lapis is very beautiful.
And easy to get.
In the book it says it is a powerful though amplifier. It stimulates the higher facilities of the mind, bringing objectivity and clarity.
So, a little Amethyst and a little Lapis and you'll be good to go!

Aerten

Oooh, sounds like a lovely combination. *goes off to buy them*

You guys are great!

TemperanceAngel

Aerten,
When I started College last year I went to buy a rose quartz ball and instead I chose a yellow (looks almost clear) calcite, it's amazing. I asked the shopowner what it's for and, of course, study :)
I also use it when I am reading Tarot, sometimes. Calcite has a double refraction going on with it. You can take it to class and it 'records' the lecture.
I put it in my pocket again recently (thanks Moonbow* for the reminder!) and the mental hasn't been so 'cloudy'.
If you want clarity, that's the one :)
Sometimes in shops it is sold as citrine and it's not, I think you will love it :D XTAX