Gilded Reverie Lenormand Expanded Edition

cirom

How it was initially designed to be. Will be released this summer (late June i'm told) but available now for pre order, both in English from US Games and in other language options from the German publisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLdl-ByO5o

Barleywine

Thanks, Ciro! I could be convinced . . . :)

Genna

Thank you Ciro. I absolutely want it. It is stunningly beautiful, just like Gilded Reverie is, but with the missing cards.

reall

Yes! Great news!:) best Lenormand design EVER!:))
I'm sure who ever seen original version will subscribe for expanded without asking!:)
can't wait to spread the words to my friends!^^ lolz :))

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT ART IN THE NAME OF LENOMAND AND TAROT COMMUNITY OF TODAY AND FUTURE GENERATIONS!^^ LOLZ :)))

cirom

Reall, Thanks for your comments. Actually It's rather ironic, because the early response here to images I posted from the original project when it was initially being worked on several years ago, wasn't exactly positive and for that reason I chickened out and didn't publish all the extra cards at that time. But I'm pleased to say the actual response once it was published proved to be quite good, particularly in Europe, where I feared the traditionalists would be the most hardline and adverse to any tinkering of their beloved system. I can't share actual sales figures, but the European publisher indicated it was their best selling Lenormand. Irrespective of the financial significance, that is a very satisfying outcome when you consider how the market has so quickly been flooded. Indeed it was in part because of this deck, that when the publisher and I met for lunch in Berlin a few years back, he asked, "would you be interested in designing a Kipper deck ?".......

Onion Budgie

That's extremely welcome news! Thank you, Ciro.

reall

Reall, Thanks for your comments. Actually It's rather ironic, because the early response here to images I posted from the original project when it was initially being worked on several years ago, wasn't exactly positive and for that reason I chickened out and didn't publish all the extra cards at that time. But I'm pleased to say the actual response once it was published proved to be quite good, particularly in Europe, where I feared the traditionalists would be the most hardline and adverse to any tinkering of their beloved system. I can't share actual sales figures, but the European publisher indicated it was their best selling Lenormand. Irrespective of the financial significance, that is a very satisfying outcome when you consider how the market has so quickly been flooded. Indeed it was in part because of this deck, that when the publisher and I met for lunch in Berlin a few years back, he asked, "would you be interested in designing a Kipper deck ?".......

oh! I understand how *professional critic can be rough when presented with new!:)
but for purists there is already plenty historic reproduction deck to chose!:)
and for art vision and design Gilded Lenormand will always be my fav!^^ (even I have lenormand I created myself my art skill is faaaar from Gilded!^^ facepalm lolz ;))

Falcor

Oh, I will be waiting for this one!

DownUnderNZer

Dang! Just for the extra MAN and WOMAN it would be a consideration. And that MAN shown in the video is definitely my type. :D

DND :)

cirom

Dang! Just for the extra MAN and WOMAN it would be a consideration. And that MAN shown in the video is definitely my type. :D

DND :)

I'm glad you like it, because it was quite a challenge for me to hold that pose while i took the reference selfie :)

Attachments

• 28 Len Man 2.jpg
    28 Len Man 2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,709