The Healing Tarot Deck is COMPLETE

desertrat

OMG the Tower :bugeyed:

It HURTS.

Great stuff. I like b/w decks too.

HeeHee...I love the Tower.

I'm going to have to get this one (not because of the Tower) because of the whole health care theme. :D

Nicely done ! :thumbsup:

juno-lucina

Submission SENT!

Our final submission packet was FedEx'd today to Schiffer for The Healing Tarot's deck and book set--SO EXCITED to see the final product finally in print in 2013!
Blessings to you all,
Juno

PS...if you'd like to follow our publication, check out our FB fanpage at:
https://www.facebook.com/TheHealingTarotDeck

shadowdancer

This is the only deck in the making that is currently on my radar. It looks wonderful

Davina

wildchilde

This looks fascinating, Juno! I love the concept and will be very interested to see the book you have created to go with it. I too loved the Tower, also the Aces (especially the Ace of Swords). Some very expressive artwork by Monica!

truelighth

Wonderful deck. I can't wait till 2013 and get a copy for myself. I love Black&White decks!

juno-lucina

The Card Back

It occurred to me that our card back is not actually posted on our website. We had a Facebook poll, and Monica sketched three different options that were voted on by our FB fans.

If you CAN view FB images, here is the card back that won the most votes (fully reversible, I might add, and with incredible detail!):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...34087715.47031.144211318985267&type=1&theater

We'd love to hear your thoughts.
Blessings,
Juno

shadowdancer

well, this thread has been quiet...lol

Just made a pre-order on BD.

This has so much going on within the cards I think it will be an exciting journey to dive in and let the imagination go wild.

I had previously said there was nothing on my radar for this year. I forgot all about this deck and realised - this WAS most definitely on the radar.

Anyone else pre-ordered?

Davina

Thoughtful

l am so glad you have opened up this thread again its reminded me l really want this deck, as an earlier poster said and l agree, usually l prefer to work with colour, but this deck intrigued me and l feel l can really work with it. l shall be putting in an order as well.

shadowdancer

This is how I wanted my Tarot of Innocence deck to look - but sadly I have the artistic ability of an epileptic gnat. :(
The artwork is superb. So expressive and detailed, yet not over busy.

Will be interesting to see if it pulls me to perhaps consider colouring it one day. I did that with some images of another deck (Book of Kaos) and it looked really good. This deck would be easier due to the clear line work.

Looking forward to this one for sure. It intrigues me because of the link it has with healing. Not sure if I take that aspect too much into account when reading, but I do use crystal healing therapy, so it is possible there may be cross over stuff going on with regards links to the energy system I work with. If not, I think it is still more than useable as a regular tarot deck.