A 'deep' dark deck?..

Aerin

Diary of a Broken Soul also has a dark feel to it; however, it's going to be much harder to find. One thing to keep in mind though, we draw to ourselves that which we seek (tip of the day - always carry a flashlight when headed into the darkness.)

This deck was the one I thought of, but yes it will be hard to find. Having said which if online is your thing then free readings from http://diaryofabrokensoul.com/

ps I use the Bohemian Gothic and love it, the Fairy Ring creeps me out *shudders*. I think it is the way there are so many black hearted feeling cards - I kept the book though.

Sar

Ludy Lescot is what you search for.

dancing_moon

This deck was the one I thought of, but yes it will be hard to find. Having said which if online is your thing then free readings from http://diaryofabrokensoul.com/

ps I use the Bohemian Gothic and love it, the Fairy Ring creeps me out *shudders*. I think it is the way there are so many black hearted feeling cards - I kept the book though.

Thanks for the link! :)

Ludy Lescot is what you search for.

It's really beautiful, I'll be looking at it more. Thanks!

Le Fanu

the Fairy Ring creeps me out *shudders*.
It comes from the deep, dark pit of nightmarishly botched collaging. A deck to truly strike terror...

Penthasilia

It comes from the deep, dark pit of nightmarishly botched collaging. A deck to truly strike terror...

<---laughing hysterically

you made me snarfle my coffee

:laugh:

dancing_moon

Shadowdust, I'd love some personal impressions on those two if you do have them. :)

November's Dawn

Hello everyone :)

I've been looking for 'my' dark deck for a while now, but most decks I look at seem kind of 'shallow' to me, focusing too much on very straightforward 'dark' attributes like blood, fangs, cemeteries, and demons. What I'm looking for is a serious, perhaps Gothic deck, which explores and implies the dark sides of human psyche, rather than the lore of vampires, fallen angels and the like.

I'll appreciate you not only listing your favorite 'deep' dark decks, but also writing a little (or a lot! :D) about how they answer different questions and what makes them 'deep' for you.

Thanks everyone! :heart:

It's always nice to see that I'm not the only one who is fascinated by dark decks so this threat is perfect :)

You should try Ludy Lescot tarot, Deviant Moon and Dark Grimoire. I always get very accurate answers from those decks and Ludy Lescot is one of my top favorite decks. Also if you are interested more into psyche try Secret tarot as it is very serious, melancholic and somehow strange deck. It's a bit cartoonish but I find it very interesting :)