Marshmallow Marseille Tarot

Madrigal

For those of you that ordered or pre-ordered: Has anyone received their order or a shipping notification yet?

No shipping notice yet. IIRC the deck was ready to ship within 3-5 days. If I don't hear in the next couple days I'll drop them an email.

martykens

No shipping notice yet. IIRC the deck was ready to ship within 3-5 days. If I don't hear in the next couple days I'll drop them an email.

Thanks for the extra info Madrigal! I placed my order on the 18th, and might do the same. *checks email anxiously*

aquestionmark

For those of you that ordered or pre-ordered: Has anyone received their order or a shipping notification yet?

I got a shipping notification, It looks like the deck will arrive on Saturday for me.:)

Madrigal

Got my shipping notification this afternoon so hopefully it'll be here in a few days.

Madrigal

My deck arrived this afternoon. Oh my, it lives up to its sweetness in every way. Card stock is very nice. Beautiful matte finish and smooth, smooth, smooth. Size is perfect for my small hands. Backs are the only question, not what I would have thought of for the overall feeling of the deck but they're unobtrusive enough. Temperance is gorgeous, The Moon is fab. And the Minors are as quaintly done as the Majors. All in all, very happy with this little deck.

Celice

There is a sale on the Wandering Oracle website right now for 20% off. I couldn't resist it anymore at $32 so I just ordered it yay! Their lenormand decks are also really reasonably priced. I'm excited to see them in person the coloring is so pretty

barefootlife

I received mine yesterday and it is exactly as sweet and lovely as promised! The cards are small but they feel lovely in hand and the illustrations are cute and quaint and the coloring is bright and marshmallowy without being saccharine. The box isn't so great, but I generally put my cards in pouches anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

If you're considering this deck, you won't be disappointed.