FULL MOON - manifestations!

MandMaud

reminds me SO much suddenly of the Moon card in RWS, everyone who can get a good view on Earth is looking up at the eclipse, maybe those wild animals, dogs and lobsters are all looking at that huge thing. I totally see the card now :)
That gives it a whole new perspective - thank you! And I hadn't really noticed the sun and moon together there, always thought of it as full and new moon, but could well be an eclipse. :)

sorry you missed seeing the best part! But for some reason you needed to be in sleep rather than conscious for those important moments... I'm sure the universe knew what it was doing for you. :heart:

I didn't even make the attempt, but I have felt the energy so strongly during this few days! I was hoping you lot would put some pics up, thanks all! (That Glasto one is sumptuous, isn't it.)

Odd how many of us forgot to moonbathe this or burn that... I completely forgot to think about manifestations at all; I intended to fall asleep full of that, kind of "charging" the night's sleep. Maybe Mistress Moon was befuddling all of us. Or maybe the energy is so powerful, that we little humans don't need to help it along with intentional behaviour at all... :?:

Set alarm, went to sleep, up again now 02.52am :bugeyed:
Unfortunately moon is now behind a street lamp :joke:

:rolleyes:
:laugh::laugh:

We have full eclipse!!!! So beautiful.

I said my manifestations, burned the paper they were written on...I had the strangest feeling come over me as I watched the eclipse. It was a feeling like I had just finished a challenging book and was closing it...yes, just like a book closing. Not just a chapter done but a whole phase of my life being over...it made me think of the bibliomancy reading GotH gave me, where I got a blank page. The first book is over and a new one is opening...my manifestations will start the first chapter...a brand new beginning. I feel positive for the first time in a long time. Excited to see what is to come.

Blessings to you all.

This touched me! So lovely, so glad for you.
(And... a blank page? Cool!)

Wonderful experience sitting next biscuit (my crystal ball) watching the moon changing colour :heart:

I swear that Biscuit felt heavier after his night of moon watching, he definitely feels a great deal more powerful, as do I })

I used to have a hamster called Biscuit!
I suppose hamster features are sort of moon-faced... :p

celticnoodle

AWESOME! :cool2: Where have I seen that before? :)
*shrugs* online--the full moon calendar perhaps?

I didn't 'charge' any of my things this time, because my windows do not have a large space to put anything on it--and I didn't want to leave anything outside. I also didn't leave the blinds/curtains open--as I am home alone right now and feel better w/them closed up tight.

At our farmhouse, all our windows downstairs have very LARGE sills--where you could even sit in it like a chair. they are almost as deep as a chair. One thing I loved about that house. However, I'm at my vacation home this week while hub is traveling.

Oh well--maybe the next full moon! :D

I DID do my wishes thing--and read them out loud before the moon was full. I didn't burn it though afterwards, as I had planned to do. I, also, got busy with things and then when the moon watch arrived, I was too tired to get all the stuff together, so decided to just skip that part.

Tanga

Lovely to read the chatter here. And thanks to the original OP - who gave me that extra "umph" of motivation to set my alarm and wake up at 2.30am. All-the-while wondering if it would be clouded over - and if it was a REALLY bad idea because I'm rather exhausted presently.

:)

I was sitting on the floor in my home office with the window open watching the moon.
And I did a Tarot ritual. The 3 Majors for the 3 planets (Sun, World, Moon), the 4 aces representing the 4 quarters (I'm Wiccan), a chant that came to mind at the time ("Air and Water, Fire and Earth, All four quarters form my birth" - a song by Heather Alexander), and a spell with 3 parts to it, which quite handily corresponds nicely with the 3 days of the full moon. 2 tea lights - one in a transparent holder (represents white) and one in a red one.
Spells were burned to a cinder outside the window whilst being held by my makeshift tongs - my longest pair of red-handled scissors (another happy co-incidence).

Ritual always leaves me peaceful and satisfied.

My day today - has been... surprisingly interesting.
I wait to see if these "interesting times" will continue in a kind of "after the spell and experience" fashion...

http://www.theguardian.com/science/...upermoon-rises-pictures-from-around-the-world

celticnoodle

interesting, Tanga. Thank you for sharing! I really wish I wasn't so tired yesterday and would've done some readings. I wanted to--but just couldn't get into it. I'm also tired tonight--too tired now to do it, so maybe tomorrow! :)

starburst_au

so in the end I slept through the best of it but the sky was clear here :( how mercury retrograde, my set alarm failed on my phone! I saw it starting but missed the best bit! oh well, I hope everyone gets their wishes to manifest!

love your neighbours pic GotH! :thumbsup:
Glastonbury Tor by the press photographers - http://www.theguardian.com/science/...on-rises-pictures-from-around-the-world#img-1

Ah I feel your pain! I couldn't see the moon.... I went outside a few times... and yep.. nope - a bit of cloud cover, but not overly so... strange, right. Oh well...

Thanks for sharing the AMAZING pictures. The moon was beautiful!

starburst_au

Wonderful experience sitting next biscuit (my crystal ball) watching the moon changing colour :heart:

I swear that Biscuit felt heavier after his night of moon watching, he definitely feels a great deal more powerful, as do I })

Biscuit is now safely and securely back in his home (the biscuit barrel) wrapped in several layers of fine silk :love:

The best was yet to come, because I had the most fantastic beautiful dreams this morning :)

Also, I finally managed to get in touch with a close friend who I have been trying to reach for several months, on his birthday of all days, cannot wait for the next exciting thing to happen :D

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you got to charge biscuit up!

Yeah... I didn't leave my crystal out.... *rolls eyes*
I know... i know... i made a thread reminding peeps to do xyz and didn't actually do it myself LOL.... I figured that the moonlight would kinda bathe me in the awesome energy as I slept. I left the window + blinds open last night :D

starburst_au

I'm kind of bummed out i didnt get to see the bloody moon at all. It was very cloudy here. But i still prayed snd released my manifestations. Please post pics for anyone who got to see it.

Same :(

But glad you got to pray + release your manifestations!

I still went out last night, but didn't get to see the moon.... due to cloud cover.... *shakes fist* There are some beautiful pics peeps have posted on the thread!

starburst_au

I was DEAD tired! :laugh: the neighbor & I have taken to walking together when I am in town (vacation home). We walked 2.5 miles. Thats a lot for me, and for her--she's worse off then I am. :laugh:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

STUNNING!! OMG!

Between these 2 sets of pics, I'm embarrassed to post mine. :laugh: but, I will anyway. *sigh* keep in mind I am NO photographer, and used my cell phone. :laugh:

I was so dead tired last night, so I took the last picture at about 10:30-10:45 just as the moon was almost completely eclipsed. It was cool to watch this--but cold outside and I was just too tired to care much. I went back into the house after the last pic and just went to sleep within seconds. Slept great. Perhaps it was the full moon that helped?! I did my wishes too--but decided not to burn it. I was just too damned tired to burn the paper they were written on. But, that is okay, I'm sure, too. I was too busy and too tired to even play with my cards or anything else last night, but I did finish a novena I was doing yesterday morning and I also meditated with some of my crystals during the day. Glad I did it then, as I figured if I tried at night, I'd fall asleep. It was a lovely evening overall.

Now, we get 3 more full moons, Oct. 27, Nov. 26 or 27? and CHRISTMAS DAY!!! DEC. 25!!! WOO HOOO!!!! What a Christmas eve THAT is going to be!!! I wonder if we'll be able to see Santa and the reindeer flying past the moon??? :D

Thanks for sharing! Great pics considering it was just a cell phone!
I didn't do any reading on the forum, a did 1 reading for the site I work for LOL
ahhh.... funny! I was zonked after the gym. But I was buzzing all day!

Full moon for christmas! OH GAWD! The forums are going to be BUZZING with questions about family / relationship issues around that time.... lol!

starburst_au

Lovely to read the chatter here. And thanks to the original OP - who gave me that extra "umph" of motivation to set my alarm and wake up at 2.30am. All-the-while wondering if it would be clouded over - and if it was a REALLY bad idea because I'm rather exhausted presently.

I was sitting on the floor in my home office with the window open watching the moon.
And I did a Tarot ritual. The 3 Majors for the 3 planets (Sun, World, Moon), the 4 aces representing the 4 quarters (I'm Wiccan), a chant that came to mind at the time ("Air and Water, Fire and Earth, All four quarters form my birth" - a song by Heather Alexander), and a spell with 3 parts to it, which quite handily corresponds nicely with the 3 days of the full moon. 2 tea lights - one in a transparent holder (represents white) and one in a red one.
Spells were burned to a cinder outside the window whilst being held by my makeshift tongs - my longest pair of red-handled scissors (another happy co-incidence).

Ritual always leaves me peaceful and satisfied.

My day today - has been... surprisingly interesting.
I wait to see if these "interesting times" will continue in a kind of "after the spell and experience" fashion...

http://www.theguardian.com/science/...upermoon-rises-pictures-from-around-the-world

Thanks for sharing! Glad you got to preform the ritual and it left you feeling peaceful and rested. The energy for me this full moon was most awesome. It gave me a crap load of motivation! (Ok despite not doing more tarot reading or leaving my crystal pendant out :p but other things in my life are moving and are on track :p)