What do hate about being your star sign

zhan.thay

One of my ex-girlfriends was a Taurus who said she didn't like it but she was a Venus in Aries and I can assure you she very much lived up to that planet's placing. :cool3:

PeonyInLove

I'm a leo sun, Gemini rising, cancer moon.

Leo- I don't like that I have a major thing about feeling rejected and ignored. Can take weeks, months, years to get over it! My own pride and ego are too much for me to deal with sometimes.

Gemini- I don't like that I'm a damn chatter box, short attention span, I always have to be right in a debate which is probably backed up by my leo sun.

Cancer: I feel very deeply. So much so that It was like I felt other people's pain more than they did (if that makes sense?) As a result, over the years i learnt to kind of shut down emotionally otherwise it was all too much. I was also a kind of pessimistic, wallow in self pity kind of kid but my leo sun snapped me out of that real quick.

chaosbloom

One of my ex-girlfriends was a Taurus who said she didn't like it but she was a Venus in Aries and I can assure you she very much lived up to that planet's placing. :cool3:

I've got that too. But that's basically a problem for others, not me. Come to think of it, that's not a very good placement to see in your partner's chart.

zhan.thay

It wasn't a problem for me. I thoroughly enjoyed her fiery Venus qualities. I'm not sure her ex-boyfriend enjoyed it so much after she'd dumped him. He kept coming round and calling out to her while we were busy in bed.

Samweiss

I'm also a Taurus with Venus in Aries. The house placement is what probably indicates how that will affect your life.

zhan.thay

She's Aries rising at 3, Venus in 1st at 23, Sun 2nd 22 Tau, Moon Aqu 6

It's been a while since I looked at her chart. Venus opp Nep, Ven sxt Mars, Ven tri NNode, Mars opp NNode, Mars tri Nep, Nep sxt NNode - a mystic rectangle. <close your eyes minderwiz>

chaosbloom

Taurus with Aries rising? Damn.

twinrambull

My Mars in Gemini and Mercury in Aries have been far bigger problems than my Sun sign.

Me too! Aries with Mercury, Venus in Aries with Mars in Gemini and Gem rising. Yeah.

chaosbloom

Me too! Aries with Mercury, Venus in Aries with Mars in Gemini and Gem rising. Yeah.

Really? Sagittarius rising here and Moon in Capricorn. How's the Gemini in Mars going for you?

It's funny to see a whole bull herd coming out of the woodwork in this thread.

Amanda

Taurus born in the Virgo decan has been somewhat problematic for me... anal-retentive work-a-holic, essentially. :p Taurus Rising and Capricorn Midheaven probably don't help.

Really though, I think it's the Aries Moon in the 12th house that trips me up. Never know what you're going to get with that... not even me, sometimes. :D Certainly didn't play well in my youth to that rare rage of Taurus chaosbloom mentioned... woo-wee!

My Aries (Moon/Mercury) is like a drill-sergeant and says: C'mon Taurus, get off your ass! Move-move-move!!

My Taurus (Sun/Rising) is tired: No- I've been working my ass off on this, it's getting done. You need to calm the F down, we'll get there.

My Capricorn (Mars/Neptune/Midheaven): You two need to shut it. We've already got this *check*, this *check* and this *check* done -- for saving the planet, we're making good time.

Then off by itself is my Gemini (Venus): I can't decide what to wear or how to do my make-up when the rest of you get us there... oh you want to know what I think? Well, whatever you think is best...

:D