Sabian Symbols Study Group: Libra 2 - #182

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LIBRA
Degree: 2
Number: 182

Symbol: THE LIGHT OF THE SIXTH RACE TRANSMUTED TO THE SEVENTH.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 401

huredriel

Just copying in my previous thoughts :)

huredriel said:
Libra 2 - The Light of the Sixth race Transmutted to the Seventh.

Hmmm this title gets me a bit perplexed ..... but musing away here ...... brings to mind the following .....

Air ..... High Priestess ..... so calmness, patience ... mental energy ...... fire needs air to burn, to live ... if there isn't enough then the fire goes out ...... to much and the fire will rage out of control ...... so with this being opposite and in tension ..... perhaps indicative of giving just enough air so that the fire lives ...... emanates (love that word Tink) a steady heat ....... so maybe the air is setting the pace of progression as it were.

The title here brings to mind the scales .... balance, consideration ...... and absorbing ..... a race .. makes me think of when one country either invades or moves into another .... people integrate ... a mix of old and new ..... transmutted also feels to be absorbing .... although gentle, gradual ....... a willingness .... so although at tension, perhaps this sign is of caution ..... helping the move forwards of Aries 2 ....... taking all the old knowledge and experience, absorbing it....... before then creating the new ...... a thought pops in at that ....... and with the Quest being of Aries 3 ....... firing up the kiln LOL.

MCsea

This is my soul promise - draconioc sun (can use solar fire to find this out pm me if you need a hand)

I love it - 'BEAM ME UP SCOTTY' and all that..

Numerology: 182
Sabian Symbol: The light of the sixth race transmuted to the seventh
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Threshold
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Renal cortex
Crystal Element: Moldavite
Expression: Moldavite is a translucent green, glassy mineral. Moldavite motivates the expansion of consciousness, promoting a rapid evolutionary experience.
Reflection: An advanced state, new experiences restoring equilibrium.
Sun Focus: By setting free limiting thought processes, you are supporting the planetary ascension process.
Affirmation: I meditate on moving into new spiritual dimensions.

MCsea

And as you can see I use this on my little logo to the side, its something I want to keep in my minds eye so I can glean all the chances for learning about this symbol!

Moldavite certainly helps with this - most of the time I keep it behind glass doors its so pushing me accross the threshold!

:)