Crystal Study Group: Super Seven

DownwardSpiral

Passed the gas station on the way home; price of gas 1.64 1 + 6 + 4 = 11

Say What???? And I saw the 4.08 at the station I go to and thought that was good as just last week it was 4.23.

This sounds like another short term use stone...though with so many crystals together I can only imagine.

wildchilde

this crystal sounds like it could blow a circuit breaker! :p

Padma

DownwardS, we actually have oil here, in the province where I live, so we are not paying the inflated prices in the States - i was shocked at how much you pay! ;p

and yeah - short term is the word - Super Seven scramlbes your circuits! I love it so much, and I can only tolerate it for a short time - too much, too soon, and you are right - I am doing too many crystals at once, one after the other....

WildC, yep, this stone is all action - and it talks non-stop...if you are looking for energy and clairaudience, and intuition, this is the stone for you. Expect to be exhausted afterwards, though ;p

DownwardSpiral

and yeah - short term is the word - Super Seven scramlbes your circuits! I love it so much, and I can only tolerate it for a short time - too much, too soon, and you are right - I am doing too many crystals at once, one after the other....
I was referring to the 7 crystals in the Super Seven LOL Though I did notice you moving on rather quickly and wondered if maybe you're super sensitive to crystals and so maybe can only work with them (individually) for short periods of time?

Padma

I was referring to the 7 crystals in the Super Seven LOL Though I did notice you moving on rather quickly and wondered if maybe you're super sensitive to crystals and so maybe can only work with them (individually) for short periods of time?

oh! lol...Silly me, I completely misunderstood! ;p You might be right - that 7 Crystals in one is simply too much to work with effectively, all at once...And yes, I am pretty tuned in to crystals - Have been loving them and working with them for a long time! One of my passions :)

wildchilde

I finally received some Super Seven yesterday!!! I have a few pieces that are in the form of large flat rectangular beads so I was planning on putting them into a necklace creation I have been working on for myself to wear and use during reiki healing sessions, etc. After re-reading everything Lotus experienced though, I am beginning to wonder if this is a good idea...what if it makes the necklace "unwearable" a great deal of the time??

Right now the necklace contains ametrine, amethyst, charoite, created sapphires, iolite, and tanzan quartz and it is dreamy to wear. I was going to take it apart and replace one of the charoites on each side with one of the Super Sevens.

Does anybody think this is a "bad idea"? or a "good one"? Just curious! I am excited to try it out. (I can always restring the necklace again if it is too much, but thought it would be cool to get some other opinions)

shelikes2read

Oops. Wrong thread. LOL. :facepalm:

I'm so blissed out from listening to those tones, I wasn't watching where I posted. ;)

OK, let me head over to the RIGHT thread and try this again.

wildchilde

HAHA! no problem! but come back over here and give some insight on the super seven...meanwhile I am heading to your sound post now ;)

Padma

Hey wildchilde :) Nice to see you! I'm back...

I think your combination might work - but, if I were you, I would remove the sapphires...dunno, just a feeling I had.

Here's a thing about Super 7: damned stone is alive. I swear. It sees, it blinks, it's an eye. It's alive. So.....might want to just try your beads alone on a thong or chain for a few days...before combining it. :) Just saying. I haven't worn my Super 7 since I wrote the study - it's been a while. The stone kinda...creeps me out ;p lol! It certainly is very powerful, however. That I can attest to. I found I could not really wear any other stones with it - it wants to be the center of attention - and it will take all your attention, anyways...it leaves every other stone you might have around in the dust. I think actually the best stone to go with it would be clear quartz, in order to amplify its already heavy power...but take the edge off of it. Calm it down, like :)

As it does contain 7 other minerals, might want to combine with same? i.e., citrine, amethyst, smoky topaz, caxonite, and two others I cannot remember just right now ;p lol!

Missed you :) LPx

shelikes2read

I actually do have a crystal point that I'm starting to wonder if it's a Super Seven or not.

It's an elestial point but it was polished, the better to show the fascinating internal structures inside the point -- including what I believe is another crystal point that got enveloped as the quartz grew. It's not like a phantom -- you can see a reflection of the outline from certain angles, not so much from other angles.

The point of the crystal point is amethyst. The body is clear. And I realized, after seeing it in sunlight coming in through the window, that the translucent base is a light smoky color. It's got some other random inclusions inside it that are likely to be different substances from one another.

There have only been a few stones that I've seen their image online and immediately had a reaction of, "That's my stone, so I had better buy it pronto". This was one of them. I've had it about 12 or 13 years, and I suspect that was before the phrase "Super 7" was coined. Otherwise, this stone might have earned such a label.

Do you HAVE to be able to identify all seven stones in a Super 7, in order to label it as such?

Pics to follow, once I have some daylight to work with. At this hour, all I've got is manmade light and photographing this stone in inferior light isn't going to give me the kind of image I want.